JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

?

• Members

I'm new to the forum and I've been reading alot of posts. I feel I'm missing out on alot because I've never even heard of songs such as "The Chosen One" and " Coming to the Stage". I will admit I am a little out of it as a 31 year old copier tech with an 8 month old. So where can I find these tracks? I have been a fan since Rock the House and I still play it for my son while we play. I would call myself a Hip Hop purest who can get into all styles as long as they bring something new to the table. Rakim,LL,Chuck D,NWA,Kam,Eminem, and Will are what I like to listen to. Like Will said " I'm in love with the flow." Can anyone could help a brotha out?

PS- I might as well ask. What is the significance of the numbers 46664??? :shrug:

• Members

Chosen One is a Bonus Track on the Japanese version of Lost and Found.

Coming To The Stage and We Won't can be Found on the UK Version.

Thanks, but how can I get them? I hate to say it but do I have to download them or do I have to buy those versions? I also noticed alot of B sides I havent heard.

like Vipa said, they're bonus tracks not on the US versions. they have been made exclusively on this site for the veteran members, also known as "Potnas". u sound like a huge fan, and a hip hop fan no doubt. u sound like u have a busy life, but if u stick around here u might get made a Potna member. u might also find some of these songs in the "JJFP Rare Trax" forum.

oh, and 46664 was Nelson Mandela's prison number. Will is the ambassador of the 46664 Aids Awareness program so u'll see him wearing that number a lot.

holy reborn i didnt even know that haha i knew will was part of the aids awareness prog.. but i didnt know that other stuff and i wanna be a potna haha well ill be here forever anyways so its all good

hey Gridwiz, we don't support downloading Will Smith material here, unless of course it is b-sides! most b-sides are almost impossible to buy these days and u'd be costing yourself time and money 2 find them. go and check out the audio forum, Hero1 put up a nice list of b-sides for all to enjoy :yeah: