JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ask Jeff questions

Hero1

well dang, I was over there recently and didnt see a reply but my reply again to admin ...lol

there are so many questions, i know theres no way he can answer all of them, but im sure he got at least the first 2 or 3... ill chek it out, but i wont put no pressure and re ask my question... im sure he'll get to it when he get to it. haha..

peace,

cookie

Man, that's seriously decent of him.

His posts seem to be under different names, jeff, jeffrey towne, and THE MANIFICENT.  What's the deal with that?

oh...and humm...

The only s creen name that I know JJ uses, or have used was The Magnificant...

peace,

cookie

oh junk! Jeff said that liked the gift from all of us, cuz it was really personal. haha... im so proud of us. lmbo

He is gonna be in Atlanta next month,... do u guys know if anybody else is on the forum from Atlanta asides me?

peace,

cookie

• Admin

oh junk! Jeff said that liked the gift from all of us, cuz it was really personal. haha... im so proud of us. lmbo

He is gonna be in Atlanta next month,... do u guys know if anybody else is on the forum from Atlanta asides me?

peace,

cookie

"I would love to thank you for that...that was the most incredible gift i have ever received...it was so personal...thank you so much...u guys make me feel so loved."

wow Nat look at that!! :word: :dope:

THERES GONNA BE ANOTHER JJFP ALBUM PLEASE KILL ME WITH A BIG STICK IM SO HAPPY I COULD BUY A CORNHOUSE (WHATEVER THAT IS) AND STILL HAVE THE AUTUMN PAPERS LEFT IN MY POCKET WHO JOINED THE SAS CREW WHEN IT WAS HEAVILY STEADILY LAYING ON A BUNCH OF TASTELESS MACCARONES!

yea u guys r right...and it was definately worth the trip to Philly...but please dont give me all the credit. please. It was from ALL OF US. Tim suggested it, and we ALL agreed,... and was even willing to send me money on it, but I said that....I got yall...

so, its the combined thoughtfulness from everyone that made this happen from us to JJ...and don't forget that Jeff got our shoutouts along with the pic,...and its a good feeling knowing that he got it, and loved it...

peace,

cookie

wow.........he answered my question :scared07:  :2thumbs: that's so great how his interacting with his fans, how many other people really do that?

:2thumbs:  :dope:

yeah Jeff is gr8 and i couldn't believe :mygod: :thud: when he said : ''we always talk about doing another jazzy jeff n fresh prince album...its just timing...its gonna happen...soon i hope'' this is dope :yeah: :hail: :hail:

• Admin

so, its the combined thoughtfulness from everyone that made this happen from us to JJ...and don't forget that Jeff got our shoutouts along with the pic,...and its a good feeling knowing that he got it, and loved it...

peace,

cookie

Yeah thats a great feeling.. and Jeffs gonna get you into his show in Atlanta too! :rockon:

oh yea... thx Timbo, cuz I was wandering if he was talking abt me or sumone else. LOL. Tim, u can be my hookup/middle man, cuz I don't wanna remind him, or even bother him abt it...cuz I know he's madd buzy...

if u find out what date & venue hes gonna be at,... let me know, and if u give him my name, id apprciate it...so i can get my passes... whoo hooo!!!... :yeah:

haha...

peace,

cookie