JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Script/Book Help

ok well I'm a wrighter and everythign i do anything haha rap, wright, graphics, bball, anything right and i got an idea yesterday when i was laying around bored as hell watching 8-mile :yeah: haha... but anyways i was thinking about wirghting a book/movie script, I need ideas from people, i want it to have people rap in it but not in the forum of batteling just like on pourch stuff...

My Thoughts:

I kind of want to go for something that will really catch peoples attention right and make people sad, and think about that situation, i want it to be able to relate to people in many ways. i want more then 2 main characters so that its different and everybody has a place when reading it. ok heres where i need help.

Help:

1. i need people who wright aswell to share ideas and maby wright the story with me.

2. I NEED RAPPERS to help with the rhyme scenes

3. i need people who have had a really good life to help

4 i need people who have had very bad situations happen to help

5. and finally i need people to help me with the editing....

if nobody want to help it will be fine and ill make my own.... but i think it would be a really cool idea. also we could send it to a movie producer if we make it good enough...JUST LOOK AT THE MOVIE BOYZ IN THE HOOD that guy was just a college guy...

Let me know in this thred or by pm.....

Im up for helping, I've written a few film scripts myself, however they have only beemn short films and nowhere near Feature length. Your best bet is to write it as a story first and then adapt it to a script later as they are diffcult to write straight off. Then i'll hook you up with a few addresses to send your script off to. Obviosuly these companies get 100's of scripts a week but you never know.

yeah alright thanks man i like that idea of wrighting as a story first them turning to a script... so lets do this what are your opnions what kind of story do you think will open eyes ??

I always like to keep things in reality. But try and do something that hasnt been done before. Think of a story in your life then just change things around abit, maybe people, the setting, lifestyle etc. Then crank it up a few notches for entertainment value.

ok people we need your ideas and help pleople go here

http://www.forumsarecool.com/forums/index....1ea0609ef929607

and post your ideas and opnions on what you think the story should have in the forum PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! haha

thanks man very much

for thoes who want to help first go to http://www.forumsarecool.com/forums/index....1ea0609ef929607

and post your opnions on what you want to see in the movie script/book alright

THANKS in advance

You should come up with a basic idea first, a plot that your script will revolve around, and build off of that. I'd be glad to help.

alright thanks powersrya i'll talk to kbf and my brother because they are helping the most so far about where to go from here then ill egt back to you all thanks for helping out i seriously appriceate it