JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will And....

Fresh-Ta-Def

ok i was thinking and i thought it be cool to se who you all think will would do good in a movie with so....

my thoughts are

jim carey

chris rock

chris tucker

micheal epps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bruch willis

and last but not least dave chapelle haha

• Members

For me it would be with:

Jim Carey

Keanu Reeves

The Rock

Wesley Snipes

Johnny Depp

Bruce Willis

Now either one of this collab would make the movie one of my most fav. movies of all time immediately. :lolsign:

Oh ok then.. well i'm 15 and my parents won't let me see R-rated movies (I've been dying to see Bad Boys 1 and 2!!!) So I didn't know Jada was in that.. well thanx for clearing that up!

are u serious girl ?!?

Yeah if you look at my profile it says i was born in '90... so yeah. It really sucks!! :thatsux:

• Members

Oh ok then.. well i'm 15 and my parents won't let me see R-rated movies (I've been dying to see Bad Boys 1 and 2!!!)

That's really sad. Sorry for this wrong advice, but go to one of your friends house and watch Bad Boys 1 and 2 when their parents are not there. It's shocking, because I remember renting Bad Boys VHS with my mom when I was only 13 and saw the whole movie with her. But then again, look how I turned out. So you know what, forget my advice.

man thats gay you guys can't see rated R movies but there is a way around everything haha... i remember watching somemovie like hanible when i was 12 i think it was hannible not sure but back on topic

another few would be

Samule jackson

wesely snipes

and nick cannon