JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Your top 5 WillSmith Movies?

Fresh-Ta-Def

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think its that hard to comprehend that in Wills music he is being himself..Will Smith.. in Will's movies he is playing a character..its calling acting.. go look it up :davidblaine:

simple logic :stickpoke:

I haven't flammed anyone in awhile, so I might be rusty...

Bad Boys 1 & 2 were action movies. All about fun, jokes, blowing stuff up, driving fast, shooting at living and non-living things... a summer block buster basically. Somewhere in there was a plot, but it didn't take precedence over the special effects and stuff blowing up. There is nothing wrong in liking such a movie. I don't understand why people complain when people say that they like the Bad Boys movies. The same people who like Bad Boys 1 & 2 are the same people who like Hitch or Ali. Everyone has their preference, just let it be. It's not like people are saying that they like Bagger Vance...

Well I didn't really flame anyone in this post, but at the very least, I know that if I have to in the future, I'm no longer rusty... :wiggle:

enemy of the state (put it at 5 since i watched it so long it's abit hazy in my memory)

You should definitely see it again. For me, it seems to get better everytime I watch it.

i think Bad Boys 2 and Enemy of the State get better every time u watch them