JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Your top 5 WillSmith Movies?

Fresh-Ta-Def

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I see lots of y'all have put Bad Boys 1 and 2 up top...To me thats just stupid. If that's your favorite movie then why is Will your fav. rapper....I could think of one that'll suit y'all much better...50 cent :thumbdown:

Now to my list:

1.Ali

2.Enemy Of the State

3.The Legend Of Bagger Vance

4.I.Robot

5.Men in Black

• 2 weeks later...

First of all I see lots of y'all have put Bad Boys 1 and 2 up top...To me thats just stupid. If that's your favorite movie then why is Will your fav. rapper....I could think of one that'll suit y'all much better...50 cent :thumbdown:

uhhh well first of all ur blind if u can't recognize great acting by 2 of the best comedic actors out there and great production. second of all, movies are meant to be FAKE, none of it is real. music is supposed to be REAL. thats why i can say i like that movie cuz i know thats not what will's about, but it's entertaining anyways. i know that movies - almost all of them are fake so i can accept that. but with music - fakeness is not that entertaining to me. however some people like it. but if u can't differentiate movies from music then i guess thats ur business and ur preference.

uhhh well first of all ur blind if u can't recognize great acting by 2 of the best comedic actors out there and great production. second of all, movies are meant to be FAKE, none of it is real. music is supposed to be REAL. thats why i can say i like that movie cuz i know thats not what will's about, but it's entertaining anyways. i know that movies - almost all of them are fake so i can accept that. but with music - fakeness is not that entertaining to me. however some people like it. but if u can't differentiate movies from music then i guess thats ur business and ur preference.

i bet BB1 n 2 are great! its embarrasing that i havent watched that movie!! tomorrow i'll get the dvd :davidblaine:

i bet BB1 n 2 are great! its embarrasing that i havent watched that movie!! tomorrow i'll get the dvd :davidblaine:

totally agree wit ya Wes...and andreik i cant beleive u dont have BB1 or 2 :mygod: ..nah just jokin :lolsign:, buy em!

:wiggle:

totally agree wit ya Wes...and andreik i cant beleive u dont have BB1 or 2 :mygod: ..nah just jokin :lolsign:, buy em!

:wiggle: sure ill do! some day i guess o.O! :paperbag: