JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Access Hollywood

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Access Hollywood, does get show here in England on Sky somewhere, but i don't think it has a regular time/day like in america.

it airs here in Chicago @ 6:30.....i'm sure they didn't have to pay Access Hollywood for promotion b/c their job is entertainment news, they're supposed to have different coverage of what's happening with celebs, it's not the first video that they've gone behind the scenes of, and it looks to me, that Will was "Making the Video" but i guess we'll know for sure later

YEP I'M sure it's going 2 be great. Will is so damn funny when he does promotion for his albums on tv. I once heard the video was gonna be released on the 9th...or am I getting that confues with Madden 06?

it airs here in Chicago @ 6:30.....i'm sure they didn't have to pay Access Hollywood for promotion b/c their job is entertainment news, they're supposed to have different coverage of what's happening with celebs, it's not the first video that they've gone behind the scenes of, and it looks to me, that Will was "Making the Video" but i guess we'll know for sure later

Free promotion... Wow... A television show that neither Will nor Overbrook had to pay to appear on...

My, my... how could that be...

Lol, yeah, I'm being facetious... :wiggle:

I noticed that they mentioned about Access Hollywood in the WS.com calendar, I can't believe they actually UPDATED! It'd be nice if they put the date for the video release but that's asking for too much right? :wiggle: Well Will's probably only gonna be on there for 2 minutes or so and it's just an entertainment news show so I doubt that'd he'd have to pay for it, but if he was featured on the whole half hour he'd probably have to.

I hope somebody can get this up, i need to see the bit about will and tom cruise working together :2thumbs: