JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

who has an ipod?

Hero1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily, depends how much it was and what you want to use it for. If it was a really cheapo one then you don't have to take as much care with it, you might take it places you wouldn't take an ipod, like camping, walking, climbing, biking etc. Mines only 256mb and it does me fine. I can't be bothered with making playlists and messing around with itunes etc. I just like to plug it in, chuck on a few good tracks and I'm gone.

yeah i'm like Jonny... i just put my fav songs on and enjoy them... idon't have time 4 playlists, etc. and my mp3 player is 2 years old, back then 128mb wasn't as bad as it is 2day. my player could hold like 16 or 17 songs if they were all in 128kbs form, but i don't have time 4 that either. my mp3 playes does have a flash memory card slot where i can insert lil cards (up to 512 megs) and get more songs.... but i don't have money 4 those either. my mp3 player is old and beat up 2, i've dropped it so many times and things are broken. i really should upgrade 2 a new one when i get a chance.

I just have to say that the iPod is the greatest invention known to man!!!! I have the 40GB iPod Photo. So far I have almost 1500 songs on there.

I have a playlist for the following artists/groups:

A Tribe Called Quest

Boyz II Men

Brandy

Busta Rhymes

Cross Movement(Christian rap group)

Fred Hammond(Gospel Artist)

Hezekiah Walker(Gospel Artist)

Jamiroquai

Jazzy Jeff/Fresh Prince

Kirk Franklin(Gospel Artist)

KJ-52(Christian rapper)

Natalie Imbruglia

No Doubt

The Fugees/Lauryn Hill/Wyclef

Tony! Toni! Tone!

Will Smith

I also have other playlists with various songs on them. The iPod has immensly simplified my life in terms of music. I don't have to carry around CDs anymore. It's like I'm my own personal DJ.

Edited by TopDawg14

I don't have an I-Pod, they are really expensive. I go out and buy cd's anyways, so I really don't see the point to having one.

I don't have an I-Pod, they are really expensive.  I go out and buy cd's anyways, so I really don't see the point to having one.

:word: I just use a cd player.. much better way to save money. Might as well spend hundreds of dollars on cds! :lolsign:

i am working on this playlist thats really hard. i call it the rap rock transition. the point is that you can start out listening to rap and then the rap songs start having rock elemnts and then more rock elemnets then a rock song with lots of rap elemnts then less rap elements and so on until your listening to rock. so im trying to successfully make it so you can stay in the mood throughout the entire playlist.

ive done this before but i deleted it. if you think of songs that would be good for it. just pm me

Didn't will call the ipod the greatest invention of the century ??

end of argument :chuks: