JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Free and AJ leave 106 and Park

MaxFly

I'm not sure everyone has heard the news, but it seems that both Free and AJ have left the show. AJ spoke on this last Thursday I believe... Rumors are abundant... fact is scarce at this point, but AJ himself has confirmed that both he and Free are leaving the show...

well I found Free to be quite annoying so I dont care  :mad:

:word: 106 & Park sucks, it's just the black version of TRL, it's corny as hell and should be taken off the air!

the freestyle friday keep me entertained though Jin, Posta Boy... haha

That's the only day I watch usually, recently they had a girl named Jazz go to the hall of fame representin' for 'Jersey! :2thumbs:

I don't think 106 + Park is that bad of a show...other than some of the crap that gets on the countdown. I love Free. At 1st i didn't like AJ, but now i like him alot. I could see this coming tho.' They have gotten really popular. AJ now has his own sitcom and Free is doing a lil' acting as well as recording an album. They did big things establishing the show and now it's time 4 them 2 move on. Hopefully they don't tank when finding new hosts.

well I found Free to be quite annoying so I dont care  :mad:

:word: 106 & Park sucks, it's just the black version of TRL, it's corny as hell and should be taken off the air!

106 and Park didn't have the best content, but I think that AJ and Free did a good job hosting the show. They were pretty comfortable in from of the cameras and they had great chemistry... We'll see how this turns out...

I liked Free, but I didn't really care for AJ, though, I'm not too concerned by the news, Big Tigger will probably take over and do fine, he did Rap City for years.

Big Tigger is the freakin' man. He's just one of those cool, positive, funny guys that anyone can releate 2. In the 90's, he used 2 host shows here in MD on the DC Hip-Hop and R-N-B radio stations. I couldn't believe it when he got on BET, it waz like watching one of your friends make it.

Big Tigger is dope, Rap City has been boring without him, I loved how he'd go in the booth and freestyle with the mcs that go on to be interviewed, he got some skills, he should do an album himself! I haven't really heard that much from Free though but there's not really any dope female mcs out, that's a vacancy that needs filling.