JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A website that reads your mind...

PeaceAngel

Ok, ok, Ok, I'll Tell you, If You Don't wnat to know Quickly skip over this post, or something  :haha: .

I'm giving you time here here, Scroll down Quickly...

More Time...lol..SCROLL..Ok here I GO.

No Matter what number you choose, It'll be something Divisble by 9. 59, 81, 63, ETC

If you don't do the trick, and just click the Thing, you'll notice that every number divisble by 9 has the same Icon.

Every number in the Teens will come back as 9, Anything with a 2 infront of it will come back 18, and So on as you go up.....Oh, and It also looks like they threw the same symbol on some random numbers, to throw you off.

Vipa is on point. Your result will always be either 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72 or 81, and as Vipa pointed out, all multiples of 9 have the same symbol except for 90 and 99 which you will never get to by just using double digit numbers...

Here's the reason this works... If you take any number, multiply it by 10, and subtract that number from the product, the answer will be always be a multiple of 9... simple algebra...

Equation 1:

x = any number

10x - x = 9x

Why is the 10 significant you ask?

Equation 2: This is the trick...

x = any number

y = any number

xy = any 2 digit number with x as any number and y as any number

xy - (x+y) = xy - y - x = 10x - x or 9x

This works for tripple digit numbers and the rest as well...

Take 123.... 12 is the first number... 3 is the second number... 123 - (12+3) = 108... 9 x 12 = 108...

If 3 was the first number and 12 was the second number... 312 - (12+3) = 207... 9 x 27 = 207...

Bottom line, number games are fun...

Edited by MaxFly

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Okay, it's similar to crystal ball. Here's how it works. If you add two numbers and subtract it by the number, the result you get is the same in that tenth of digits. Maxfly already gave the numbers :9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72 or 81.

Like 12=2+1=3 and 12-3=9

13=3+1=4 and 13-4=9

So all the 9 numbers have the exact same pictures programmed to appear everytime you play. So I don't think Michael is putting any voo-doo curse. :haha:

Okay, it's similar to crystal ball. Here's how it works. If you add two numbers and subtract it by the number, the result you get is the same in that tenth of digits. Maxfly already gave the numbers :9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72 or 81.

Like 12=2+1=3 and 12-3=9

13=3+1=4 and 13-4=9

So all the 9 numbers have the exact same pictures programmed to appear everytime you play. So I don't think Michael is putting any voo-doo curse. :haha:

Yeah... it's the same number trick and it works for the same reason...

Here are those equations again...

Here's the reason this works... If you take any number, multiply it by 10, and subtract that number from the product, the answer will be always be a multiple of 9... simple algebra...

Equation 1:

x = any number

10x - x = 9x

Why is the 10 significant you ask?

Equation 2: This is the trick...

x = any number

y = any number

xy = any 2 digit number with x as any number and y as any number

xy - (x+y) = xy - y - x = 10x - x or 9x

This works for tripple digit numbers and the rest as well...

Take 123.... 12 is the first number... 3 is the second number... 123 - (12+3) = 108... 9 x 12 = 108...

If 3 was the first number and 12 was the second number... 312 - (12+3) = 207... 9 x 27 = 207...

Here's a pure number trick....

Pick a number, any number, regardless of how big or how small...

Multiply that number by 6...

Add 18...

Divide by 6...

Subtract the number you originally picked from the number you have now...

Your answer should be 3....

:wiggle:

Here's a pure number trick....

Pick a number, any number, regardless of how big or how small...

Multiply that number by 6...

Add 18...

Divide by 6...

Subtract the number you originally picked from the number you have now...

Your answer should be 3....

:wiggle:

^^ Haha that's cool!

I remember the first time I saw a site using this number trick online a couple years back or so. I was completely enthralled for a few minutes. But then, being the math GENIOUS that I am :1-say-yes: (even though I recently racked up a score of "1" on the AP Calculus exam... shhhhhhhh), I figured out the trick. And I was highly dissapointed. :sigh: Obviously, all magic boils down to a trick or an illusion, but I always have this delusional hope that some of it won't. Just me? Ah well. :wiggle:

Edited by scyhigh99

I remember the first time I saw a site using this number trick online a couple years back or so.  I was completely enthralled for a few minutes.  But then, being the math GENIOUS that I am  :1-say-yes:  (even though I recently racked up a score of "1" on the AP Calculus exam... shhhhhhhh), I figured out the trick.  And I was highly dissapointed.  :sigh:  Obviously, all magic boils down to a trick or an illusion, but I always have this delusional hope that some of it won't.  Just me?  Ah well.  :wiggle:

Yeah that's how I was at first, I was entertained by it. But then I realized that there must be some sort of trick.. and I was having a hard time figuring out what it was. Looks like it's all math...

I remember the first time I saw a site using this number trick online a couple years back or so.  I was completely enthralled for a few minutes.  But then, being the math GENIOUS that I am   :1-say-yes:   (even though I recently racked up a score of "1" on the AP Calculus exam... shhhhhhhh), I figured out the trick.  And I was highly dissapointed.   :sigh:   Obviously, all magic boils down to a trick or an illusion, but I always have this delusional hope that some of it won't.  Just me?  Ah well.   :wiggle:

Yeah that's how I was at first, I was entertained by it. But then I realized that there must be some sort of trick.. and I was having a hard time figuring out what it was. Looks like it's all math...

Here's another one... take any three digit number, multiply it by 7, then 11, then by 13. Your answer will be your original number, just written twice...