JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SICKENING

The link didn't work 4 me, but here's what i have 2 say...going by what has been posted so far.

This isn't anything new. Kids have been living stupidly and being influenced by ignorant older people 4 years. People need 2 step up and be parents...and many people don't need 2 be having kids in the 1st place. I remember being in 8th grade, and there waz this guy i didn't get along with at all. Even worse, we both had a crush on the same girl. At 13 years old, alot of people are careless and don't think. There waz a day when he brought a gun 2 skool and i just remember thinkin' i had 2 watch my back all day. Nothing happened, but it waz still a really uncomfortable situation. That waz like 5 years before Columbine. It always takes a big event 2 happen 2 draw attention 2 something that has always been going on.

The link didn't work 4 me, but here's what i have 2 say...going by what has been posted so far.

This isn't anything new.  Kids have been living stupidly and being influenced by ignorant older people 4 years.  People need 2 step up and be parents...and many people don't need 2 be having kids in the 1st place.  I remember being in 8th grade, and there waz this guy i didn't get along with at all.  Even worse, we both had a crush on the same girl.  At 13 years old, alot of people are careless and don't think.  There waz a day when he brought a gun 2 skool and i just remember thinkin' i had 2 watch my back all day.  Nothing happened, but it waz still a really uncomfortable situation.  That waz like 5 years before Columbine.  It always takes a big event 2 happen 2 draw attention 2 something that has always been going on.

You make a good point AJ... it just doesn't have anything to do with the link, really. Try it again. Pretty sad thing.

God Blessa!