JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What slogans could Will use,if he became President

Why would will want to run for president? :thatspdiddybad: if he were a replubic he wouldn't get my vote or support :shrug:

Why would will want to run for president? :thatspdiddybad:  if he were a replubic he wouldn't get my vote or support :shrug:

We weren't saying that he would run for president, we were just saying slogans he could use if he did, speaking in a hypothetical situation. I read somewhere a while back that he thinks he could run for president, but I don't think that'll ever happen.

:lolsign:

A poster w/ JJ & FP in the same pose as their famous album cover, except dressed in suits, and with the writing in the same font, but red & blue, saying, "He's the VP, I'm the President." :ithinkimkanye: And yes, if I had and knew how to use photoshop, I would attempt to create this. :damnlorettas:

(sidenote: Tim, I love your psuedo-editorials in naming the different smilies... for example, the two above being "i think i'm kanye" and "damn lorettas" :3-laugh3: this is a highly underrated feature of the JJFP forum clickable smiley establishment)

Will Smith: Father, Rapper, Actor, Produ____ well we dont have time to write all of it down. VOT WILL.

WILL AND JEFF 20**

or

vote for will, or next time he will let the robots and aliens take over, and he will not find you a women to love!!!

WILL AND JEFF 20**

or

Will a new way of presidentcy...

What would will do to help america.Just curious besides lower gas...