JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Promotion Project

Lerkot

I think it's no good just posting about the album... people have to actually back up the person who starts the thread or people will just ignore it and their opinions of Will's music will not change, why is nobody (except Ted, kbf and Angel) replying to threads started by me and Lerkot? It takes like 2 minutes to register at a forum and make a supportive post...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't wanna sond nonsupportive, but here i go anyways. first, it's a hassle to register at all these boards. all they do is set u up to get more junk mails. i'd post if there was guest posting like there is on this board. and 2nd, people can tell when they look at u that u've made one post and that u've just registered that day. they know all u came 2 talk about was Will Smith's new album and nothing else. it kinda makes it seem corny. i think if ur already a respected member of a forum it makes it easier. not that i'm saying u shouldn't keep posting, cuz what else can u do? i'm just sayin that's why i'm not doin it.

Fair enough, I know what you mean about people suddenly registering then posting on just one topic, it is supect. Seriously, almost all the forums I've been to have the same system for registering, it talkes less than a minute... it's up to you tho, I can understand why you're not doin it. It would look better if people were supportive tho, and plus we might teach a few people something aswell. I can spare 10 mins a day so I'll keep goin, it's been interesting so far...

i don't wanna sond nonsupportive, but here i go anyways. first, it's a hassle to register at all these boards. all they do is set u up to get more junk mails. i'd post if there was guest posting like there is on this board. and 2nd, people can tell when they look at u that u've made one post and that u've just registered that day. they know all u came 2 talk about was Will Smith's new album and nothing else. it kinda makes it seem corny. i think if ur already a respected member of a forum it makes it easier. not that i'm saying u shouldn't keep posting, cuz what else can u do? i'm just sayin that's why i'm not doin it.

:word: That's how I feel too. It's hard to keep up with a lot of forums, but I'm still trying to promote the album...

:word: That's how I feel too. It's hard to keep up with a lot of forums, but I'm still trying to promote the album...

:word:

• Members

yeah one thing 2 do when posting is try 2 "dumb the rhyme a little". people that act like they're from da hood don't respond well to "Hi!". i'd be like "yo whats up peeps y'alled heard will smith's new album yet? it'z da $hit y'all 4 real. party starter is blazin yo. in fact, remember that gizoogle.com site? i'll translate Lerkot's post in that and that's what u can post on other boards... lol.

Yo!

In March, Wiznill Smith, one of tha hip-hop rappa releazed sum-m sum-m thats totally different from his wanna be gangsta works . Snoop dogg is in this bitch. Lost & Found is tha name of tha album, n you might hizzy heard Switch, tha fizzirst single ta help you tap dat ass. Tho tha sales av been decent, it deserves more n I really thiznink you should check out tha niznext single, Party Gangsta (you can hizzy it at willsmith.com), which wizzle soon be releazed officially wit video n all. Anyway, Wills new CD asks questions `bout tha current state of hip-hop, `bout tha world n of course we gots some classic F-U-Double-Nizzy shiznit fizzle tha good old prince. The album doesnt have too many guest artists, but tha legend Snoop Diznogg n one of tha biggest DJs shot calla DJ Jazzy Jeff, is featured on tha album , betta check yo self. Listen ta tha Party Cracka single, n whiznen youve done that, buy tha record n enjoy it. The Friznesh Prince is biznack n his music should be heard by everyone.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Party Gangsta? :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

• Members

Okay, I actually posted the message Wes typed out in a forum. :lolsign:

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49473

With all the tapping ass while listening to PS, Snoop in the bitch, Party Cracka and all those other insane stuff. Let's see how the response is. :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Bracesup

Okay, I actually posted the message Wes typed out in a forum. :lolsign:

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49473

With all the tapping ass while listening to PS, Snoop in the bitch, Party Cracka and all those other insane stuff. Let's see how the response is. :rofl:  :rofl:

Here's my guess: "Yo! u iz from da streetz 2? fo shizzle ma nizzle! yeh Pizzarty Stizzarter iz gon blo da chizzartz!! I gotza go bak 2 da streetz cuz ma homeboyz iz waitin 2 go on a rampage fo shizzle! Pizzeace outerz!!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

im gonna back ya'll up in the next couple of days, ive posted a lot of threads but not backed up so much... btw could anyone post at allhiphop.com? it doesnt work for me (dont know why) but its such a big site that we need somethin there.

Nice one Wes, I replied to yours.

haha Braces, I already posted on that forum but now you'll be undoing all my good work with a post like that!

good job Jonny!! now that ur a member, u can access the "XXX" forum on that site!! u and me and Sid (if he joins) can all enjoy that forum together!! who's with me?