JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Promotion Project

Lerkot

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpo...stionID=1507459

uhoh, appartantly I'm an 'absolute faggot' :rofl: Support please!

Tell 'em about my reputation here and they'll know I'm not gay! :lolsign:

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: That was the funniest thread ever!!!! And wow, I've never seen BigTed so mad. :rofl:

I don't appreciate being called a fag just 'cause I like Will, I won't call you a fag and I'd respect your tastes if you could respect my tastes by not calling me a fag 'cause of who I listen to, like Will says if you ain't got nothin' nice to say, don't say nothin'.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't appreciate being called a fag just 'cause I like Will, I won't call you a fag and I'd respect your tastes if you could respect my tastes by not calling me a fag 'cause of who I listen to, like Will says if you ain't got nothin' nice to say, don't say nothin'.

Yeah, it's sad that those members had to be this rude for only talking about Will. :hmm:

You are working terrific Jonny and you others are working good as well, it looks like something now. Today I found three new swedish hip hop forums and I also posted at two american boards (lol I forgot the URL, I'll show you tomorrow :))

Right, here's my two for today...

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread...2701#post592701

http://community.sixshot.com/read.asp?id=79804&recordnum=0

I have actually been seeing a suprisingly high number of positive posts about Will whilst I've been doing this, lots of people claim to respect him and quite a few people do seem to know what they're talking about. Of course there's the ingnorant little haters as well but we all know what to do with them...

you can go here http://forums.gamewinners.com/forums/index.php?s=

click on real life and go down to music!!!!

and I know you all want people to see it here are their stats!!!!!

Threads: 52,478

Members: 70,452

:1-say-yes:

I'll post the paragraph but I would like others from here to say stuff like "oh hell yeah I have to get that cd" or "I got that today that CD is great" etc.

also do that in the other forums!!!

(I'm sonic 1988 in the gamewinners forums) duh :lolsign:

Hey I posted at the sixshot n rapworlds. I am shock ppl know their HIPHOP. Don't worry about the name callin' Jonny. Those ppl that don't know wat they are talking about always go 4 "o he's a f@g" line cos they don't have anything better.

yeah one thing 2 do when posting is try 2 "dumb the rhyme a little". people that act like they're from da hood don't respond well to "Hi!". i'd be like "yo whats up peeps y'alled heard will smith's new album yet? it'z da $hit y'all 4 real. party starter is blazin yo. in fact, remember that gizoogle.com site? i'll translate Lerkot's post in that and that's what u can post on other boards... lol.

Yo!

In March, Wiznill Smith, one of tha hip-hop rappa releazed sum-m sum-m thats totally different from his wanna be gangsta works . Snoop dogg is in this bitch. Lost & Found is tha name of tha album, n you might hizzy heard Switch, tha fizzirst single ta help you tap dat ass. Tho tha sales av been decent, it deserves more n I really thiznink you should check out tha niznext single, Party Gangsta (you can hizzy it at willsmith.com), which wizzle soon be releazed officially wit video n all. Anyway, Wills new CD asks questions `bout tha current state of hip-hop, `bout tha world n of course we gots some classic F-U-Double-Nizzy shiznit fizzle tha good old prince. The album doesnt have too many guest artists, but tha legend Snoop Diznogg n one of tha biggest DJs shot calla DJ Jazzy Jeff, is featured on tha album , betta check yo self. Listen ta tha Party Cracka single, n whiznen youve done that, buy tha record n enjoy it. The Friznesh Prince is biznack n his music should be heard by everyone.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by reborn2reign

Yo!

In March, Wiznill Smith, one of tha hip-hop rappa releazed sum-m sum-m thats totally different from his wanna be gangsta works . Snoop dogg is in this bitch. Lost & Found is tha name of tha album, n you might hizzy heard Switch, tha fizzirst single ta help you tap dat ass. Tho tha sales av been decent, it deserves more n I really thiznink you should check out tha niznext single, Party Gangsta (you can hizzy it at willsmith.com), which wizzle soon be releazed officially wit video n all. Anyway, Wills new CD asks questions `bout tha current state of hip-hop, `bout tha world n of course we gots some classic F-U-Double-Nizzy shiznit fizzle tha good old prince. The album doesnt have too many guest artists, but tha legend Snoop Diznogg n one of tha biggest DJs shot calla DJ Jazzy Jeff, is featured on tha album , betta check yo self. Listen ta tha Party Cracka single, n whiznen youve done that, buy tha record n enjoy it. The Friznesh Prince is biznack n his music should be heard by everyone.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

That was hilarious!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: