The Promotion Project

Lerkot

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey I got ur back, I post there once in a while, there's been a lot of idiots there lately!

Good Stuff, yeah I noticed you alreay post abit over there Ted. There's plenty of idiots over there. I've been reading any recent posts about Will on the forums I've been to, before I post to try and gauge what's best to write. If they've already had a topic about the album then I'll just mention Lost and Found...

I see there's another post there dissin' KRS-ONE too, it seems like a lot of them like commercial rap, it doesn't even seem like an underground forum anymore, it seems like there's only 10 year olds posting corny stuff like they got no life, I just like going to the site for news on underground mcs.

hopefully because most of these mainstream listeners are pretty different and they need to learn about pioneers and real forums that dont disrespect people for opnions etc..

• Members

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpo...stionID=1507459

uhoh, appartantly I'm an 'absolute faggot' :rofl: Support please!

Tell 'em about my reputation here and they'll know I'm not gay! :lolsign:

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: That was the funniest thread ever!!!! And wow, I've never seen BigTed so mad. :rofl:

Brilliant minds do think alike. Some of the fans over at willsmith.com are making up some banners and tryna get an online promotion team 2getha. I'm not sure how it will all work out, but they're trying in the least, and not arguing so much lately. lol

I suggested to hiphopfan4ever to talk to Tim to get ideas, since she volunteered to do a promotional site for PS,...better yet, consider asking Tim if she could provide a link to this site instead...

This is gonna be fun since I have a little time on my hands... :whiteflag:

peace,

cookie