JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Promotion Project

Lerkot

Some good ideas, but alot of people will hate on us for posting about Will in a forum we have joined just to do that.

I think its best we stick to only forums we are members of or forums you honestly think wont mind you advertising another aritst.

Good passion tho Lerkot, don't know whay you wanted to leave this big thing til August 1st tho.

All the best with it guys.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah im in on it, im gonna get ready to get thrown out on my ass and get ready for the haters. Even if from what we do we sell just a couple of albums, hey its worth it.

I think the main thing we have to go after is TRL and BET, we need to vote like we have never voted before and get lorrettaville in on it too and get ps on those programmes. Im sure they will sell loads of albums if it gets on there.

well i wanted 2 go to Ludacris' board, but something happened. i registered and they never sent me an e-mail with my password, so i cant login. i can't see the board either. hopefully some1 else can handle it. i did however join audioscrobbler and i joined Lerkot's Will Smith group!!

Ditto ^. I joined Lerkot's Will SMith Group. :2thumbs: I have join MTV but I had 2 use JJFP4EVER as my username But I haven't got the e-mail wit my password :hmm: Well I sign up at Mtv. My username is angelamor17 I put up a post on the message boards. I put in uder All Things HipHop...It's says Lost and Found Will Smith's New CD.

Edited by Angel Amor

I appluad the work Lerkot, all good ideas that I've been thinking of recently. If anyone makes a thread about Party Starter or the album, they should post a link to the thread here - then others from here can go and support Will in the same thread... I'll do it anyway.

Lerkot - when you post in the 15 forums tonight, try and post the links here and I'll go and give backup support, well done man :2thumbs:

Another way to promote this is to go into chatrooms and start by saying something like "Has anyone here heard Will Smith's new single called 'Party Starter'?" and see what people say, and try to start a discussion about it.

:yeahthat: Or ask if they heard "Lost and Found" yet, that would be more casual and they won't think you're only trying to spam.

We should make suggestions for peeps to buy other JJFP/Will albums too, a lot of haters don't even give any Will's albums a listen when they write him off just 'cause they think "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" and "Switch" are corny, I'd like to see "Code Red" go platinum during my lifetime too! :lolsign: