NBA News..

Vipa

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Mutombo did a nice job last year for the Rockets coming off the bench, doing it for 2 more years though is gonna be hard to expect, he'll be 41 years old then, Rockets ain't gonna win no ring either. I hope the Heat don't get Finley, they have enough great players already, I don't wanna see them beat the '96 Bulls record of 72 wins.

Edited by bigted

I take it you are a Bulls fan, Ted. I myself, happen to be a Heat fan and I am hopeful for the Heat to get Finley. If they do, that record could be in jeopardy that Ted pointed out. All that really matters, though, is who wins it all in the end.

For now that record is safe, there isn't a team in the league now that have players who can match jordan & pippen

Well as long as the Heat don't beat the '96 Bulls record I'll be happy, I'm a lil' mad that the Bulls management ain't doing nothin' to improve our chances to win this year but bringin' back our young players could get us past the first round at least.

The Bulls office did everything. They have a young team with a lot of talent, and they relaly don't need to be throwing Mad paper at bigger name players. Rebuilding takes time. can't be done over night.

The Bulls office did everything. They have a young team with a lot of talent, and they relaly don't need to be throwing Mad paper at bigger name players. Rebuilding takes time. can't be done over night.

You're right, if they bring back Curry and Chandler they'll be set and could improve from last year, basically keepin' the same players could build team chemistry, that's how the Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots been such great football teams, the Heat singing all those free agents might sound good on paper but it doesn't mean that they'll have chemistry.

The Lakers were a great example of this, they already had Shaq and Kobe and won 3 rings in 4 years, adding Malone and Payton hurt team chemistry, too many all-stars, not enough shots for everybody, btw I wonder who's gonna sign Gary Payton this year, do you think the Celtics'll re-sign him, he's on the free agent market, he's past his prime now but he could still help some team out.

I don't know, he's not nearly the player he used to be, there's not going to be a huge amount of interest in him, I think he'll stay in Boston.

He could sign with the Bulls and backup Gordon and Duhon, just playin', he sucks now, well the Celtics are gonna be desperate since they have no players. :lolsign:

All of this talk of the Bulls and Gary Payton doesn't really matter because in the end, Miami will win it all.

Some rumors going around that I've heard:

Latrell Sprewell, and Nick Van Exel might very well sign with Denver.

Looks like Jalen rose is on the blcok, and apparently, Toronto is working out a trade with Minnesota to unload him.