JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Real Names

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My real name's actually Ben Dover, but I just use Jonny as a forum name (honest) :lolsign:

Hey, I just realised something. If someone referred to you by your complete name it would sound as :

Ben (d) Over :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

**Sorry, lame joke attempt**

My real name's actually Ben Dover, but I just use Jonny as a forum name (honest) :lolsign:

Hey, I just realised something. If someone referred to you by your complete name it would sound as :

Ben (d) Over :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

**Sorry, lame joke attempt**

Are you for real, Braces?... of course I'm not actually called BenDover! :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

• Members

Are you for real, Braces?... of course I'm not actually called BenDover!  :lolsign:  :lolsign:  :lolsign:

:mygod: I cannot believe that I'm this slow. WOW. I truly truly need help to treat my dumbness. :nhawong: Jonny, I'll admit without hiding my shame, you got me there solid. :switch:

Okay then people, you all have officially witnessed one of my most embarassing moments of all time. :thatspdiddybad: And here I was trying to be all witty and intelligent. :shrug: Don't blame me if I didn't show up in this forum for the next year or so. :noooo: