JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter on the radio

I spose there's another topic where I shoulda put this, but I didn't find it, so I'm putting it here! :)

I just heard Party Starter on the radio last night! It was during the Saturday night mix stuff, but still!

The reason this excites me so much is because when Switch came out, I didn't hear it on the radio at all for several months. So hearing Party Starter so quickly is good news to me. Seems like DJ's are noticing Lost And Found here in the midwest.

I spose there's another topic where I shoulda put this, but I didn't find it, so I'm putting it here! :)

I just heard Party Starter on the radio last night!  It was during the Saturday night mix stuff, but still!

The reason this excites me so much is because when Switch came out, I didn't hear it on the radio at all for several months.  So hearing Party Starter so quickly is good news to me.  Seems like DJ's are noticing Lost And Found here in the midwest.

Did they play the radio edit or the original album version?

I haven't heard it yet here in Chicago :-(  The only station that plays his music is KISS, so I'll keep listening :-)!

Another Chicago-head?! Great! And she's right, KISS-FM is the only station in Chicago that plays Will. WGCI(black radio), Power 92(black radio) and B-96(pop station) act like Will doesn't exist.

I cannot wait to hear this on the radio, this song is gonna be big, earn Will respect and hopefully get him back onto black radio.