JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Discovery of a 10th planet

didnt they discover this ages ago. Im sure when i was a kid we were talking about it, unless i heard wrong and they just guessed there was another one there????

I think a couple years ago they found it but they wern't sure, now they are :smart:

didnt they discover this ages ago. Im sure when i was a kid we were talking about it, unless i heard wrong and they just guessed there was another one there????

The latest body to be discovered is 2003 UB313... The one I think you're referring to is a body they found a few years back they named Sedna... There wasn't too much buzz about that "planet/body" because it is smaller than Pluto, so they don't consider it a planet. The problem with this new "body/planet" they have found is that it is larger and farther away from the sun than Pluto. The debate about what exactly is a planet has been renewed because of this discovery. A lot of people don't consider Pluto a planet even though it is historically considered as such... science... gotta love it...

The latest body to be discovered is 2003 UB313... The one I think you're referring to is a body they found a few years back they named Sedna... There wasn't too much buzz about that "planet/body" because it is smaller than Pluto, so they don't consider it a planet. The problem with this new "body/planet" they have found is that it is larger and farther away from the sun than Pluto. The debate about what exactly is a planet has been renewed because of this discovery. A lot of people don't consider Pluto a planet even though it is historically considered as such... science... gotta love it...

thank u for clearing it up, i thought i was going slightly insane.