JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I MET WILL!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the thing was my friend brought up Code Red and how much he loved it, and Will seemed to pretty much agree with him on it. Maybe Will was just being humble and didn't want to make it sound like he loved all of his cd's. Seriously though, if u guys want to meet him...I'm sure he's with Jada at most of the Ozzfest shows, just wait by the buses and watch the magic happen!! haha. I wanted to bring up this site though soo bad and just tell him his biggest fans are right here. Once again though, I was just in awe so I couldn't say a word, but one day he'll know.....trust!!

• Admin

naa i can confirm Will loves code red.. I think he was either referring to and in this corner or big willie style.. 12 years later Will remembers the lyrics to rare b-sides off code red but forgetslyrics to men in black off big willie style maybe that tells us sumthin :wiggle:

I doubt that it'd be "Big Willie Style" that he'd think sucks 'cause he always speaks highly about that album 'cause it had so many hits on there, he always performs "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" and he says "Just The Two Of Us" is his most personal song, but I'm not a big fan of "Men In Black" either, maybe when I was 12 I was but that song got boring to me in recent years, that's the weakest song on that album to me. Maybe Will means "And In This Corner..." sucks, that album was about as weak as "Born To Reign" for his standards, he doesn't even perform "I Think I Could Beat Mike Tyson" anymore, lol, there's so much I'd wanna talk to him about, I would also ask him what his favorite album would be besides any of his own and probably a whole bunch of other stuff that'd come to mind and of course mention this site and tell him he should come by and post once in a while, lol.

Edited by bigted

Hey hey everyone!! I just got back from Ozzfest....No i don't like the music, but I had a feeling Will would be there and I was right. My friend and I waited around by Wicked Wisdom's bus outside the fence for about 3 hours going back and forth to avoid any security. When Wicked Wisdom played, Will stood behind the stage watching Jada. After Jada was done, Will walked off with her and was literally mobbed by the people that were backstage. Metalheads, goths, rockers, EVERYBODY wanted to meet Will. There was literally a large circle around him just waiting to talk to him.  After the crowd around Will died down, Will was walking with Jada and my friend and I yelled out "Will!".  Will acknowleged us and told us he'd be over in a second.  A minute later, he came over by the gate, told the guard to let us in the gate and talked to us for about 10 minutes. My friend did almost all the talking because I was completely speechless. Everytime Will would look at me all I could do was just stare, and Will laughed. I was just speechless. When we left, I asked Will for a hug, and then he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek! I didn't get a picture, b/c my camera phone died  :thumbsdown: but...I got his autograph  :2thumbs:    Just thought I'd let ya'll know!!

"Hey hey everyone!! I just got back from Ozzfest....No i don't like the music, but I had a feeling Will would be there and I was right. My friend and I waited around by Wicked Wisdom's bus outside the fence for about 3 hours going back and forth to avoid any security."

LOL :rofl:

You're really lucky to meet Will, Mixmaster. I'm sure you'd never forget that moment in your whole life. :2thumbs:

Oh I won't. I hope everyone on this board gets to meet him like I did, because everyone here deserves it!! It just takes a little luck I guess

yeah that will be dope but....i am happy about u :1-say-yes: