JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I MET WILL!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when Will got over to us, he was like "hey let them in the gate" Then my friend said something along the lines of "Will, I love all your cd's, they're all just so real and good (something like that) then Will was like "Na, theere were like 2 bad ones" haha, then I couldn't say a WORD and will knew it. He looked at me and just laughed. I wanted to ask Will if he was going on tour, but the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth. My friend that was with me produces music, and he gave Will a sample Cd. Will took it and said he would listen to it, but who knows. He was still really nice. Will gave me an autograph, and then my friend kept talking to him. At one point I looked at Will and said "You're Will Smith" :shakehead: Will was still really nice though. Then he told us we could go hang out in back, but my friend had to catch a flight so we couldn't have. I asked Will for a hug before we left and he hugged me and shook my friend's hand. Then Will came over and kissed me on the cheek. Oh, and he said Charlie Mack is producing and directing movies now.

Well when Will got over to us, he was like "hey let them in the gate" Then my friend said something along the lines of "Will, I love all your cd's, they're all just so real and good (something like that) then Will was like "Na, theere were like 2 bad ones" haha, then I couldn't say a WORD and will knew it. He looked at me and just laughed. I wanted to ask Will if he was going on tour, but the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth. My friend that was with me produces music, and he gave Will a sample Cd. Will took it and said he would listen to it, but who knows. He was still really nice. Will gave me an autograph, and then my friend kept talking to him. At one point I looked at Will and said "You're Will Smith"  :shakehead: Will was still really nice though. Then he told us we could go hang out in back, but my friend had to catch a flight so we couldn't have. I asked Will for a hug before we left and he hugged me and shook my friend's hand. Then Will came over and kissed me on the cheek. Oh, and he said Charlie Mack is producing and directing movies now.

Did he say anything about "Pursuit of Happyness".

maybe willennium since the whole wild wild west thing.

but i love that cd

congrats tho on the meeting of the man who this whole site is based around. iwish that happened to me...except the kiss and change the hug to a manly hug, you know the hand shake then pat on the back thing. hah

Edited by WILL IS ILL