JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I MET WILL!

Hey hey everyone!! I just got back from Ozzfest....No i don't like the music, but I had a feeling Will would be there and I was right. My friend and I waited around by Wicked Wisdom's bus outside the fence for about 3 hours going back and forth to avoid any security. When Wicked Wisdom played, Will stood behind the stage watching Jada. After Jada was done, Will walked off with her and was literally mobbed by the people that were backstage. Metalheads, goths, rockers, EVERYBODY wanted to meet Will. There was literally a large circle around him just waiting to talk to him. After the crowd around Will died down, Will was walking with Jada and my friend and I yelled out "Will!". Will acknowleged us and told us he'd be over in a second. A minute later, he came over by the gate, told the guard to let us in the gate and talked to us for about 10 minutes. My friend did almost all the talking because I was completely speechless. Everytime Will would look at me all I could do was just stare, and Will laughed. I was just speechless. When we left, I asked Will for a hug, and then he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek! I didn't get a picture, b/c my camera phone died :thumbsdown: but...I got his autograph :2thumbs: Just thought I'd let ya'll know!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you gotta start looking out more man, Will's done at least 2 shows in London in the past year, it's the only place he's perfrmoed in the uk as far as I know! You could live in places with thousands of times less chance of seeing Will perform, London is one of the best...

O thats so cool. Yep Will is just so wonderful with his fans. N y not his fans help get him 2 the top. N he knows that. Not like sum rappers n actors that gone all Hollywood. Will knows where he comes from. Thats y I love the track "Could U love Me" a message 2 his fans. :2thumbs:

I'm happy that u got your dream fulfilled, I hope I could be that fortunate one day! :2thumbs:

That's awesome, hopefully one day, I'll be fortunate enough to actually meet him. Shows how popular he really is, if all the metalheads wanted to meet him, too. LOL!

Hey, you gotta start looking out more man, Will's done at least 2 shows in London in the past year, it's the only place he's perfrmoed in the uk as far as I know! You could live in places with thousands of times less chance of seeing Will perform, London is one of the best...

Fresh lives in the Canadian London, so its not too close to him ^^

Fresh lives in the Canadian London, so its not too close to him ^^

Yeah man i'm in london canada not the UK do u know how i could get him to coem to London can where i live?