JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wedding Crashers

scyhigh99

I know that just mentioning a current movie can be kinda a weak topic for a new thread, but hey, it's been done before. :wiggle: Anyone seen this flick? I saw it tonight, and I must say, top-notch comedy. :2thumbs: Thoughts, comments, opinions...?

Edited by scyhigh99

I wanna go see it, but my friends wanna see Charlier & The Choco factory first.

Its got Isla Fisher in it so who wouldn't wanna see it (even if she plays a crazy chick) :1-heart-love:

I haven't seen it yet...but was debating on it and went to see Charlie & the Chocolate Factory and then "The Island" instead. ... I prolly go see it tonight,... or tomorrow, if its as good as u say it is... haha.. :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

By the trailor, it looked like the movie would annoy me. One of my friends said that i would like it tho.' I still think i'm gonna wait til it hits video. Which in reality probably means i'll see it 5 years from now.

Really, really good.

One of my friends from outta town popped in 2day and wanted me 2 see this movie. Since he has 2 leave 2morrow i agreed 2 go see it. There are definitly some funny moments, and a few moments were the story is good but i really wazn't that impressed. I thought the whole thing waz very average...just above average at best.