JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

shame shame shame!

Hero1

• Admin

to anyone who registered at willboard.com :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: mc-badboy why would you take somethin from my site that i wrote and post it over there..when u could discuss it on this sites forum.. and while im at it..why do people feel the need to take stuff from this site and post about it on willsmith.com and yet these same people dont even post abt it here at this sites forum..you can talk abt it here otherwise get your info from willsmith.com and post it there :dontdothat: :bufordpusser:

If someone finds news, i think it's cool 2 post it over there. Afterall, there needs 2 be some real newz posted there once in awhile. THere are actually fans over there who are interested in real newz. However, i wouldn't steal something from this site...at least not without asking.

well tim i guess it's time to make this a members only forum or somethin. i agree it needs to stop.

hey AJ the annoying thing is how people always say "i read it at jjfp.com" or "i just read this or that post on jjfp.com". why on earth would those people choose that forum over ours? it seems almost like they're traitors. it makes us feel like they come to our site just to get news and spread it around 2 a board that doesn't really care about Will's news.

yeah reborn2reign is right you should make certain places in this forum avalible to members only so that people stop doing stuff like that... I find it kind of funny that their willsmith fans yet they steal news from other sites because they can't take the time to look around.. kind of questionable man people are dumb....

Seems weird that people would come to this site to get news, then go back to the other board to post the news... I agree with the people here who say that they should think this board is better! This is the ultimate best JJFP site and forum on the net! :wiggle:

I dont have a problem with people posting news over there BUT the people that do it dont even post here!  :smart:  :thumbsdown:

Does it even matter. They get news.. promotion.

This board is a couple thousand times better than that one, why the terrotorial anger?

=)

well hald the time they never even mention where they got the news from.. its less anger more frustration  :chuks:

I have to agree, and I understand why it can be frustrating. Why take news and links from this site and post it on the other site as if you're responsible for finding the info or getting the file or link... It's extremely disingenuous. It's also just asking to have your ip address banned. For those who do it any may be reading this, it's the main reason you don't get to see 80% of the media and news this site really provides... Don't bother coming here to look for the Party Starter video... we'll have it, but you won't find it.