JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

L&F falls badly on charts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had to ask this because this has been at the back of my mind for awhile... Ted, are you related to KRS-ONE?

It seems like you reference KRS-ONE every time you see an opportunity...

I can imagine all of us in the "Caught in the Middle" forum taking about our favorite candy with you saying...

Yeah... KRS-ONE likes skittles... Chuck D likes skittles too. The problem with hip hop is that Emptv and BET like M&Ms, and only because they like Eminem... So now we have a whole bunch of kids running around poppin M&Ms without knowing that real hip hop is all about skittles and that hip hop originated with skittles.

But really, are you related to KRS-ONE?

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

I had to ask this because this has been at the back of my mind for awhile... Ted, are you related to KRS-ONE?

It seems like you reference KRS-ONE every time you see an opportunity...

I can imagine all of us in the "Caught in the Middle" forum taking about our favorite candy with you saying...

Yeah... KRS-ONE likes skittles... Chuck D likes skittles too. The problem with hip hop is that Emptv and BET like M&Ms, and only because they like Eminem... So now we have a whole bunch of kids running around poppin M&Ms without knowing that real hip hop is all about skittles and that hip hop originated with skittles.

But really, are you related to KRS-ONE?

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

haha thats jokes hiphop started with skittles :smart: this whole thread turned into a lecture :pony:

• Members

And the award for the Best Performance by a Duo in this forum for the Month of July is a tie between:

BigTed and Maxfly

Frenetic and 3Cookies

and last but not the least:

Sonic1988 and reborn2reign :lolsign:

Congratulations, guys. You can collect your awards, which happens to be a big cuddly online hug given to you by The Brace himself, at whatever time you want.

The 1st august is here. Wait til the end of the day (european time) and you'll see the project..

Ok... now end of the day where... cause in some places in the world, the end of the day is nearing... China, Japan... Don't mess with us talking about the end of the day Hawaii time, which is tomorrow for most of us... lol.

We gotta get Will to read this post that way he could understand how his fans feel about "Party Starter" being delayed and that he needs to do a collabo with KRS and Chuck, lol! :smart:

• Members

We gotta get Will to read this post that way he could understand how his fans feel about "Party Starter" being delayed and that he needs to do a collabo with KRS and Chuck, lol!  :smart:

And with 50 Cent. :lolsign:

We gotta get Will to read this post that way he could understand how his fans feel about "Party Starter" being delayed and that he needs to do a collabo with KRS and Chuck, lol!  :smart:

And with 50 Cent. :lolsign:

No comment! :lolsign: