JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What could save lost and found...

Word. "Party Starter" released is the saving grace. Also, FP needs to keep performing live way more. Don't take the summer off from performing, thats gonna hurt him majorly because that is what played a role in hurting past albums too.

Not gonna happen Jim, PoH is well and truely sorted for filming.

I dont think this will affect too much, cos by the time PS comes out properly it'll be autumn and Will will be there to promote it the way he did Switch. Thats probably why Party Starter has been delayed so much, To let Will promote it properly when he returns from the movie making shindig.

I heard Lerkot is gonna run into a football stadium naked promoting L&F.

My sources are a bit weak though.

WHOA!!! REALLY??? Thanks for the alert, man. I gotta get my binoculars, handy-cam, camera and some tissues ready. :lolsign:

You guys knew that I was kidding, right?

aw man that's just wrong.......but it did make me laugh :lolsign:

• Members

Do you think Party Starter is a good single? I mean it could be a good single but it would be better to release Tell Me Why now I think. In 2 or 3 months it's too late for Tell Me Why, that's my opinion...

"Tell me Why" can't come out now 'cause Mary J. Blidge needs to free up her schedule, she's busy working on a new album right now I think and I don't see there being a problem with "Party Starter" being released to the radio and the video released to TV stations while Will's working on a new film, when he's done with that, there'll be a JJFP tour and the album'll be high on the charts, stay patient, I just hope Will doesn't get overexhausted, lol!

Edited by bigted

• Members

"Tell me Why" can't come out now 'cause Mary J. Blidge needs to free up her schedule, she's busy working on a new album right now I think and I don't see there being a problem with "Party Starter" being released to the radio and the video released to TV stations while Will's working on a new film, when he's done with that, there'll be a JJFP tour and the album'll be high on the charts, stay patient, I just hope Will doesn't get overexhausted, lol!

wow good point

i think he should release party starter now and then release tell me why when september 11 comes around. They will be played simultaneously and then people can see that Will's new album isnt just another party album, its deep and meaningful, then people might buy to see what else is in stall! :2thumbs:

i think he should release party starter now and then release tell me why when september 11 comes around. They will be played simultaneously and then people can see that Will's new album isnt just another party album, its deep and meaningful, then people might buy to see what else is in stall!    :2thumbs:

50 Cent has a lot of songs on the radio playing simultaneously right now, I don't see why Will can't. I'd prefer Will having more songs than 50.

A double A-side shud occur, Wills never done it before. Still it mite over shadow one of the tracks and that wudnt be that great.