JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What could save lost and found...

• Members

Okay so Will was snubbed by the MTV VMAs, but what could save Lost and Found and give it the sales boost it needs would be Grammy nominations. This is what happened with Norah Jones, Maroon 5, and the Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Soundtrack, they all had weak sales until they got the grammy nods. The only problem is, lost and found will be nearly 1 year in release when the Grammy Awards roll around. What do you guys think?

We can save it. Wait til the 1th August and you'll see.

Lerkot: what's this first august thing man.. u doing some kind of will smith computer virus or sumthin?

The fact that singles are taking so long to come out off the album may drag it out and it could be still around, when it's it's time for the grammy nominations to be decided

I heard Lerkot is gonna run into a football stadium naked promoting L&F.

My sources are a bit weak though.

You don't have to sell millions to get nominated for a Grammy, LL Cool J's last album was only gold but it got nominated for best rap album! I think "I Wish I Made That" would be great to release to the radio, I could see DJs playing this during the mix hours, that song would get Will a lot of respect in hip-hop! :jazzy:

Yeah, the only good thing about dragging out these singles is that they will be more prevalent when Grammy nominations come around, it is a very Grammy worthy album, hopefully it gets some nominations.

• Members

I heard Lerkot is gonna run into a football stadium naked promoting L&F.

My sources are a bit weak though.

WHOA!!! REALLY??? Thanks for the alert, man. I gotta get my binoculars, handy-cam, camera and some tissues ready. :lolsign:

You guys knew that I was kidding, right?

Braceup:

yeaah...ofcourse you did... =)