JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminem is not retiring actually...

bea321

:word: to fuq, it's like what I was saying yesterday, I gave a lot of the G Unit stuff a listen but it just doesn't appeal to me, sure the singles might have a catchy sound that might appeal to a lot of teenagers but I think that it doesn't have as much substance as I'd like in a song lyrically, I prefer mcs like Rakim, FP, KRS, LL, or Nas when I comes to that, but I wouldn't front though, I would dance to it if I was at a club with hot chicks and they played it, that's all it's good for, of course I'd request "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" or "Switch" :wiggle: I don't understand how Eminem could ever diss Will, Will opened a lot of doors for rappers to do other things besides rap to lengthen their careers like movies, clothing lines, etc., he wouldn't be in this position if hip-hop never crossed over and that's real!

This is just another one of Eminem's gimmicks. His music is often boring and has little direction, which is totally different from his early work. Eminem is a big Hip-Hop fan, so he knows that his music, 4 the most part, just isn't good. None of the artists on he is affiliated with have any talent. D12, 50 Cent, G-Unit....all of them. They suck. Only high skool kids in middle americia actually think their music is good. Eminem knows that his music and the music he works behind the scenes on isn't any where near as good as the stuff he is a fan of.

Ever since 2000, he's built his career on more and more gimmicks, which now out balence the skill he displays on his albums. I knew he wazn't retiring. But hopefully, he'll maybe change his game up 4 the better...and shun the garbage he helps put out.

• Members

wonder why kids who learned the alphabet in preschool or kindergarden can't recite any letters except G numerous times with no rhythm

That was funny. :lolsign: :lolsign:

This is just another one of Eminem's gimmicks. His music is often boring and has little direction, which is totally different from his early work. Eminem is a big Hip-Hop fan, so he knows that his music, 4 the most part, just isn't good. None of the artists on he is affiliated with have any talent. D12, 50 Cent, G-Unit....all of them. They suck. Only high skool kids in middle americia actually think their music is good. Eminem knows that his music and the music he works behind the scenes on isn't any where near as good as the stuff he is a fan of.

Ever since 2000, he's built his career on more and more gimmicks, which now out balence the skill he displays on his albums. I knew he wazn't retiring. But hopefully, he'll maybe change his game up 4 the better...and shun the garbage he helps put out.

mad truth was said right there, I'd actually perfer eminem recording and nothing more so that we can have only one crappy artist instead of the slew that he brings with him. (I know that there are crappy rappers that aren't with him but the amount would really decrease.) I still don'tknow why people respect Shady records

it is just a part on interscope or one of those big companies at least REAL artists like will and biz markie, slick rick etc. don't hide what companies make their records look at your copy of big willie style there is a logo for columbia records not "big willie records" or something like that.

the thing I hate and I guess I've said this before is that eminem insults Will in 2 songs (the "f-him and f-you to and the "rapper/actor kiss my cracker/@ss) and yet eminem follows in will's footsteps and becomes an actor. :shakehead:

and the worst part is that he was a fan of will, until will spoke the truth and people didn't like it...... but then most of the time people don't like the truth if it dosen't benefit them.

....................I'm finished now :rant: