JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Andy Milonakis Show

Mike

I dont know if any of you has seen this show....but its weird as hell. The thing that supprises me is all of the cameos from celebrities. I watched some episodes last night and i saw:

Black Eyed Peas

Snoop Dogg

Ying Yang Twins

Fat Joe (new episode)

Its kinda weird considereing the kid could past for mentally retatrted, and all these hip hop stars go on it. but i noticed in the credits that one of the main producers is Jimmy Kimmel. If you dont know who that is, its the guy that was on the old version of the man show, and of course hes on Jimmel Kimmel Live. I was thinking he had connections. I was just thinking of something else, maybe hes the man show boy all grow up!

Edited by WILL IS ILL

Sometimes i watch that show when it's on late at nite. That kid reminds me alot of myself in high skool....except i waz funnier, more talented, skinny, and not nearly as annoying..ha ha. His humor is just bizarre...and sometimes it's right up my ally.

AJ< He ain't a kid man. His profile on imdb indicates he's 29 years old....

The show is....it seems lik he tries too hard to be funny..Yet at the same time, i find myself watching it.

Edited by Vipa

I dont know if any of you has seen this show....but its weird as hell. The thing that supprises me is all of the cameos from celebrities. I watched some episodes last night and i saw:

Black Eyed Peas

Snoop Dogg

Ying Yang Twins

Fat Joe (new episode)

Its kinda weird considereing the kid could past for mentally retatrted, and all these hip hop stars go on it. but i noticed in the credits that one of the main producers is Jimmy Kimmel. If you dont know who that is, its the guy that was on the old version of the man show, and of course hes on Jimmel Kimmel Live. I was thinking he had connections. I was just thinking of something else, maybe hes the man show boy all grow up!

enough said shows dumb

the theme song is stuck in my head....lololol thats so sad

"ive got peas on my head, but dont call me a pea head

ive got bees on my head but dont call me a bee head

ive got bruce lee on my head but dont call me a lee head

(something something somethin)....gotta get my tree fed"

some of the stuff makes me laugh, but i do agree with you vipa when you say he trys too hard. i wonder how he gets all the cameos??

That guy is 29!?!?  I thought he waz like 14!!!!  Am i the only one who thought that???

That guy cannot be 29!!! Wow, that's crazy... I thought he was around 14 also.. he seems to talk in a really high-pitched voice for a 29-year-old... :wtf:

That guy is 29!?!?  I thought he waz like 14!!!!  Am i the only one who thought that???

there's no way that dude is 29 unless he has some "never went thru puberty" syndrome.

^^Exactly!! Like I said before, his voice is way too high-pitched for a 29-year-old!! This is crazy...