JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tony Yayo ft. Joe - Curious

• Members

i think before you judge him you should listen 2 the track ;)

i already made a remix of the track cuz i liked it so much (only cuz of joe, who makes the chorus damn hot)

in the track yayo compares the girl he is with, with stars like usher alicia keys and also he compares with jada and will, it's no shout out to will smith, it just fits in his verse,

also i gotta say that i dont really like yayo, and the rest of the gang

the game keeps the heat man

fifty maybe sells records but aaaa gggg he's not !!!

ggggg-unot!!!! ;)

will and jada 4ever!

G Unit giving Will and Jada a shout-out?  :hmm: Tony Yayo's voice sounds like Michael Bivans except he has no skills!

I should seriously smack you for that comment. I've heard Biv everyday on GTA:SA cuz he hosts CSR Radio and I just don't hear the similarity.

G Unit giving Will and Jada a shout-out?  :hmm: Tony Yayo's voice sounds like Michael Bivans except he has no skills!

I should seriously smack you for that comment. I've heard Biv everyday on GTA:SA cuz he hosts CSR Radio and I just don't hear the similarity.

I was looking over that post I made yesterday and realised that Yayo doesn't sound like Biv and felt like deleting that post 'cause I realised I should never put those 2 in the same sentence, he sounds familiar though to somebody else I've heard but I don't care to even analyze that.

Edited by bigted

well its easy to understand that line but tony yayo has a anoying voice and he yells to much the only member of g-unit i liked at all was The Game but now he was kicked...