JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

cheesy Land F moments

It wasn't in L&F, but in "Freakin It", when he says something like "I read in rap pages they call me soft/ Yea, more like: MICROSOFT!"

Man that was one of the cheesiest lines EVER.

I agree with that. The whole chorus to "Freakin' It" was cheesy as hell. I feel though "Mr. Nice Guy" was the cheesist off Lost & Found. I was expecting a lot more. I mean, yeah FP brings it but the whole "Hes a nice guy/how ya doin hes a nice guy/good to see ya..etc"..was crap. I was hoping for a real diss track.

'Mr. Nice Guy" is cheesy? Will was doing some real spittin' in there, reminded me of a Public Enemy track, he should get Chuck D on the remix!

Some of the things ppl have said are slighty cheesy but i think Will can pull them off where other ppl couldnt. It comes across as funny to me other than cheesy, especially Mr Nice Guy, that song is hilarious, the how ya doin part just makes me laugh. I dont really like the barking that much tho.

I think Will is just goofy as Lisa says in fpoba.

If you listen to "Mr. Nice Guy", Will says it's just a warning shot, so that means if anyone tries dissin' 'em again, Will's gonna go all out on them, Eminem ain't gonna say nothin' back, he didn't even say nothin' in the 1st place to even wanna respond back to it's just like that corny s*** that 50 Cent said about Nas on "Piggy Bank", that's what I'd call cheesy, these commercial rappers can't break real mcs.

Will has had numerous shots indirectly. I want FP to just come out with a real diss track to all those haters from Wendy Williams, to Eminem..etc. No offense but Eminem pretty much did sh*t on FP in "The Real Slim Shady". I mean it was a decent line FP said but so much more could've been said that should've been said.

Sometimes if its funny, not many people take it serious enough and might not know whats really up.

Will does many tracks to get back at the haters already though, he has a few on each of his albums and did Eminem really s*** on FP? :lolsign: That's like sayin' Nelly is better than Rakim! "The Real Slim Shady" is one of the cheesiest songs I heard in my life, I can't call that hip-hop, saying "f*** you" and "you're a b****" is not witty at all, that doesn't take skills, I mean if people call him a punchline master for lines like that they must be on drugs, Will's been droppin' punchlines for 20 years, Eminem has no skills compared to Will 'cause all he does is curse every 5 seconds in his rhymes, Will doesn't have to prove nothin' to him, he won the 1st rap grammy and he got more classic albums than Eminem has good albums and basically this entire L&F album was directed towards anyone who's dissed him, I think Will should just release "Mr. Nice Guy" "I Wish I Made That" or "Lost and Found"! I mean as corny as we might think "Freakin' It" is, he did have a nice quotable in there: "All y'all rappers screaming about who you're gonna put in Hearse/ Do me a favor, write one verse without a curse"

Edited by bigted

Will does many tracks to get back at the haters already though, he has a few on each of his albums and did Eminem really s*** on FP?  :lolsign: That's like sayin' Nelly is better than Rakim! "The Real Slim Shady" is one of the cheesiest songs I heard in my life, I can't call that hip-hop, saying "f*** you" and "you're a b****" is not witty at all, that doesn't take skills, I mean if people call him a punchline master for lines like that they must be on drugs, Will's been droppin' punchlines for 20 years, Eminem has no skills compared to Will 'cause all he does is curse every 5 seconds in his rhymes, Will doesn't have to prove nothin' to him, he won the 1st rap grammy and he got more classic albums than Eminem has good albums and basically this entire L&F album was directed towards anyone who's dissed him, I think Will should just release "Mr. Nice Guy" "I Wish I Made That" or "Lost and Found"!  I mean as corny as we might think "Freakin' It" is, he did have a nice quotable in there: "All y'all rappers screaming about who you're gonna put in Hearse/ Do me a favor, write one verse without a curse"

:yeahthat: Couldn't have said it better!