JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

cheesy Land F moments

ok we all know that will can be cheesy at times..not that thats a bad thing ..but sometimes it makes me cringe..like in switch, when he does his whole "what you too cute to dance..or are u scared" thats maaaad cheesy..also if 'if u cant dance..slide'- when he says 'a dude was was od'ing..overdancing'...soooo cheesy..just wondering if any of yall agree, or have other cheesy moments from the record..there arent many with L+F

With so much "Chees"y dialogues, I feel like having a cheese burger right now. :lolsign:

**Yes I know it was a lame attempt at a joke**

I know u joked...but i really got the feel for a cheeseburger! damn!

I think the the if u can't dance chorus and could you love me chorus is maad cheesy. and that's also the weakest songs on the album in my opinion. But in fact, this is not a cheesy album. I think Born to reign was much more cheesy.

like in switch, when he does his whole "what you too cute to dance..or are u scared" thats maaaad cheesy

OK, I know I've made it quite clear in the past that I'm not the biggest fan of Switch. :wiggle: But I gotta say, this past weekend, I was at my friend's graduation party, and of course, Switch came on. Surprisingly enough, I really wasn't minding it too much as background music (maybe this was because the night's other selections ranged from 50 Cent to the Ying Yang Twins). ANYways, I was kind of enjoying it... that is, until the "too cute" line came, the little whiney noise cut into the beat, and Will referred to his new dance craze as the "Switcheroo." :wtf: That was it. I was done! :chuks: Gosh... I can't wait till more Will airplay centers around Party Starter. :1-say-yes: Ok, I'm done. lol

like in switch, when he does his whole "what you too cute to dance..or are u scared" thats maaaad cheesy

ANYways, I was kind of enjoying it... that is, until the "too cute" line came, the little whiney noise cut into the beat, and Will referred to his new dance craze as the "Switcheroo." :wtf: That was it. I was done! :chuks:

LOL. thats funny. I never thought of it that way b4...

peace,

cookie

Me and Max were talking in the chat the other day and came to the conclusion that "Will Smith, that's my name, writing rhymes, that's my game" was kinda cheesy, another bit I'm not crazy about is the 'mini-party-starter' line, it just doesn't seem to fit right in my opinion...

I think that the "OverDancing" thing is kind of funny because it is another way to look at a slang term that is drug-related. the "to cute to dance...." thing in switch is kinda bad for the fact that is messes up with the flow of the song. but that is only my opinion.

It wasn't in L&F, but in "Freakin It", when he says something like "I read in rap pages they call me soft/ Yea, more like: MICROSOFT!"

Man that was one of the cheesiest lines EVER.

I agree with that. The whole chorus to "Freakin' It" was cheesy as hell. I feel though "Mr. Nice Guy" was the cheesist off Lost & Found. I was expecting a lot more. I mean, yeah FP brings it but the whole "Hes a nice guy/how ya doin hes a nice guy/good to see ya..etc"..was crap. I was hoping for a real diss track.