Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I can't see there being a problem

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mr know it all, can't be wrong says...

Step up your reading game. I said it will go platinum. Not multi-platinum.

Who the -|- are you to act like a superior muhfuc*a against me, and when I set **** straight, u wave me off like nothing.

set what strait? LMBO. whateva boy.

NO.. You're the one acting as if ur superior shooting off all of those STATISTICS you READ. F* statistics. I said that I believe Will's album CAN and WILL go P-L-A-T-I-N-U-M and I agree with the others And said I would also LOVE TO SEE it go MULTI~Plat... (Its called FAITH)

....so get ya own reading game in cheK ... and stop bobby browning on ya dam self... u don't now me... now wave THAT off...

I can see you are NO kind of real man cussin and calling a woman a mother****er... :haha:

peace,

cookie

mr know it all, can't be wrong says...

Step up your reading game. I said it will go platinum. Not multi-platinum.

Who the -|- are you to act like a superior muhfuc*a against me, and when I set **** straight, u wave me off like nothing.

set what strait? LMBO. whateva boy.

NO.. You're the one acting as if ur superior shooting off all of those STATISTICS you READ.  F* statistics.  I said that I believe Will's album CAN and WILL go P-L-A-T-I-N-U-M  and I agree with the others And said I would also LOVE TO SEE it go MULTI~Plat...  (Its called FAITH)

....so get ya own reading game in cheK ... and stop bobby browning on ya dam self... u don't now me...  now wave THAT off... 

I can see you are NO kind of real man cussin and calling a woman a mother****er...  :haha: 

peace,

cookie

What is it you haven't got cookies?

1. You hoped it woudl go multi.

2. I disagreed.

3. you called me negative

4. I said i'm giving facts, and would love him go multiplatinum.

5. You said my bubble would burst cause he would go platinum.

6. I asked when i said he won't do that.

7. You responded angry and also with some cusses hidden behind %¤&#¤ and ****.

8. I explained exactly how i meant by writing that said it would go platinum. And got angry cause of the cusses you wrote without having the guts saying it to my face.

9. You respond again without even have read the things I wrote in my explanation.

WTF do you know about callin people what and who. Muh****a means as much to me as a word as saying shut up. A cuss used alot when getting frustrated. Got nothing to do with female or male. Man you've changed since the willsmith.net time.

LMBO. Have it YOUR Way frenetic, since there seems to be no otha way... cuz u still rambLin like a tumbleweed ...

WILL IF YOU READ THIS... (GOD FORBIDS) GO WILL. I'm in your corner all the way, regardless of statistics, and ppl's buble bustin up in this site,... I hope you go TRIPLE PLATINUM bro!!! Just remember the fans who have FAITH IN YOU BRO...weather u do or not! Thanx 4 the music.

love,

YOUR SISTER in ATLANTA always,

(the same sweet person I've always been since day one...who also dont take no junk...)

cookie

now , whoever whats to disagree with me believing in my brotha ... WHATEVER!!!! :lolsign: :lolsign: :haha:

@#$%^&^%$#@....>>> take it for wahtever its worth...it could be a blessing in disquise. LOL

LMBO. Have it YOUR Way frenetic, since there seems to be no otha way... cuz u still rambLin like a tumbleweed ...

WILL IF YOU READ THIS... (GOD FORBIDS) GO WILL. I'm in your corner all the way, regardless of statistics, and ppl's buble bustin up in this site,... I hope you go TRIPLE PLATINUM bro!!! Just remember the fans who have FAITH IN YOU BRO...weather u do or not! Thanx 4 the music.

love,

YOUR SISTER in ATLANTA  always,

(the same sweet person I've always been since day one...who also dont take no junk...)

cookie

now , whoever whats to disagree with me believing in my brotha ... WHATEVER!!!!  :lolsign:  :lolsign:  :haha: 

@#$%^&^%$#@....>>>  take it for wahtever its worth...it could be a blessing in disquise. LOL

Sure cookies... sure.. let's leave it at this.

• Admin

moooovinnnnngggg on..... :ignore:

maxfly I think party starter being released on august 8 just has to do with getting prepared to get the song out.. yes they should have had party starter at the ready they had damn near 5 months to do it.. but all we can do now is wait.... and give interscope a few choice words on the podcast :lolsign:

Wow everyone seems to be going crazy here, lol, everybody's talking like this is a life or death situation, y'all should just chill, Will is gonna do what's best for him to sell, he knows what he's doing, he's been in the industry for 20 years, his sales go up and down like every other artist, nobody sells at least 5 million with each album unless you're Britney Spears, Eminem, or Michael Jackson, the album is gonna sell at least a lil' more when the singles come out so I ain't worried about it, there's other things in life that're more important than worrying over record sales, they'll take care of themselves, the peeps will support it, end of story.

Edited by bigted

woot woot woot!! yeaaaaahhh guys!!! that was brillient! i'm just glad i got 2 watch that show 4 free!

u guys need 2 be more calm and rationalized. sure Frenetic didn't need to add that "who said it wasn't going platinum?" comment cuz that felt rude 2 cookies as if she had done something wrong. at the same time, cookies should've re-thought the difference between going platinum and multiplatinum, and re-read what Frenetic really said in the first place. then both people should've apologized for making innocent mistakes and moving on instead of a cussing, tellin u who yo mama is type of argument.

lol that was still great tho!!! :lolsign:

Its what waiting for party starter does to you, im sure many weird posts recently are bcoz of it.

We do need to chill and just wait and see what happens, Will is in charge a lot more so dont complain so much, hes knows what hes doing. Hes been in the business before some of us were even born.

just to add another artist that released singles in a similar way, didnt aaliyah release "try again" off the aaliyah album and then about a year later "more than woman" came out.

• Members

Whoa Baby!!! I don't think I've seen this kind of a cussing war here, and especially since cussing is banned. :ohdear:

Damn, I'll as well go listen to 50 Cent where it's more subdued. :haha:

And by the way, to see an 18 year old boy and a 39 year old mother fighting like this is priceless. Like Wes said, I got to watch that show for free! :lolsign:

moooovinnnnngggg on.....  :ignore:

maxfly I think party starter being released on august 8 just has to do with getting prepared to get the song out.. yes they should have had party starter at the ready they had damn near 5 months to do it.. but all we can do now is wait.... and give interscope a few choice words on the podcast  :lolsign:

Lol, looking forward to the podcast Tim.

Someone should read it out for the podcast lol, but seriously I wouldn't worry about it. Just imagine 2 years ago we would have been grateful to be in this kinda situation at all! "I can't see there being a problem"

Someone should definitely read it out for the podcast...

Lol you have to love the internet. CIA operatives are being outed, wars and genocide are taking place, terrorists are reaking havoc, and we're arguing and swearing over Lost and Found. Only on the internet.

LOL... I don't have no hard feelings towards Frenetic,... but I laffed at it when I read it again too... cuz I was thinking how after all that, Frenetic and I made headlines, (not sayin its positive)...like that runaway bride did... I wander if we can make a cool million off of it like she did too? :lolsign: jokin...

Thats funny Max...but a little correction... "we're arguing and swearing over the "succession" of Lost and Found" :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie