JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

listen to party starter on wilsmith.com

I like this one better.. the second and last verse gets new life and it gets much more life.

we've already had a poll about this! the radio edit is what it's called and it was released like 2 weeks ago. i don't feel like searching 4 it, but it's somewhere on this forum maybe like 4 or 5 pages back.

what's your problem you always have a bone to pick with me and a few other people so what if it is posted agian no one needs your 2 cents all the time, everyone says that they want to keep this board positive but you are spoiling it for everyone with your damn chip on your shoulder. and its been there for months since you got your panties in a twist when I asked for the get hyped song.

i ain't gonna respond to what u said, but just let u know that i wasn't talkin in a yelling/upset tone when i wrote it. i was tryin 2 be informative. i thought MAYBE, just maybe you'd like to know there was a poll, where u could see which version people had voted 4 and see which one was higher, instead of askin every1 again, and as u can see not many people responded. i also thought maybe u'd like 2 know the correct title of the track "Radio Edit" and the fact that a promo single 4 it was released 2 weeks ago and we had a discussion about it on the board. i'm sorry u missed out on those discussions.

edit: here's the link

Edited by reborn2reign

i ain't gonna respond to what u said,

I think that you are getting way to much sun in california because you just did.

a perfect example of you getting on my case as I mentioned earlier is here

http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/inde...?showtopic=4796

I mispelled tsunami with "tsumani" everyone else caught my drift but then you had to be all saying "Nice spelling" and whatever else you said and you start cracking jokes on me I don't get on your mispellings.

I'm realing sick and tired of the fact that you are trying to be Mr. perfect all the time and acting like I'm some sort of idiot I swear I'm kinda like will and you are like carlton in Fresh Prince when will says:

"you judge me just because I talk different."

and then carlton says

"differently."

i give you permission to fully crack on me during my next mispelling. you can yell at me, shout obscentities, whatever u want! the reason i got on u about "tsumani" is because that was a serious event and it shouldn't be mispelled, plus u did it both times in the same post, which made it seem like it wasn't just an error by u, but that u actually didn't know how 2 spell it correctly either. maybe i do act like mr. perfect... i dunno... i just thought i was bein more observative than the rest of people around here, which is a good thing. let's try 2 find a common ground...... hey look ur b-day is 2 weeks b4 mine, we're almost the same age :2thumbs:

(*joke alert*) don't be calling me carlton either. out of the two of us i'm 6'2" and have size 15 shoes :lolsign:

alright alright, fine (insert handshake and punch on the shoulder etc.)

other common ground is that we both like jjfp/big will

hey man but watch out I'm like 6'1" and with size 13 so watch out!! :chuks:

let me stop :wiggle:

but to extend an "olive branch" if you will; I remember a while back that you said that there was a JJFP song you havn't heard (I think it was lovely daze) but if it is lovely daze I'll put it on rapidshare or something if you want.

• Members

but to extend an "olive branch" if you will; I remember a while back that you said that there was a JJFP song you havn't heard (I think it was lovely daze) but if it is lovely daze I'll put it on rapidshare or something if you want.

hmm... i'm not sure if i remember that post... but i have heard Lovely Daze, so it's all good  :jazzy:

This is what I'll call as the MOTHER of all irony!! :lolsign: