"Pursuit of Happyness"

bigwillfan

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanx for all the links, even tho it drives me crazy coz i wanna see this film so much now.

:word:

Jaden's one of the Faces of Tomorrow: Ones to Watch 2006 over at blackfilm

Faces of Tomorrow: Ones to Watch 2006

July 31, 2006

There’s always a new crop of individuals who are ready for stardom and this year is no exception. Following in the path of previous blackfilm.com's faces of tomorrow honorees like Terrence Howard, Tyler Perry, Anthony Mackie, and Kerry Washington, this year's list represents a talent pool whose body of work in this year alone we think has the potential for greatness in the future. In no particular order, we present to you the ones to watch for in 2006:

Jaden Smith

The youngest member of this year’s list has found a smooth way to get into the film business. Having a lead role opposite your father, Will Smith, is the best way to learn the game. Sources say Jaden steals your heart away in “The Pursuit of Happyness”. Prior to his film career, Jaden played “Reggie” in a couple of TV episodes of “All of Us”.

source: http://www.blackfilm.com/20060728/features...watch2006.shtml

Thanks Miss Ashley! Oh this is gonna be great! I can see Jaden and Will being nominated!

That's great!! but Jaden is so young to start being a "celebrity" for himself ....but he has responsable parents, so they will Know what is the best for his lilttle kid.

What if Jaden is nominee for the Oscars and Will doesn't?? lol ..poor Will!!! :3-laugh3:

do you really think FP will be nominee this year? and anybody knows who others could be nominee?

you never know with the "Academy"(they've been known to snub some good performances) but if his performance in this film is as good as people have been saying I wouldn't be surprised if he did get nominated,it's hard to tell seeing as how the movie hasn't come out yet lol, so I'll reserve judgement until I've seen it for myself,if the trailer is anything to go by this will be a good drama..it's also a matter of who he's up against if he does get nominated and this fall/winter season is supposed to be a good one for Oscar contenders....a lot of these movies haven't come out yet but to get an idea you could out this list from hollywood elsewhere

The idea for now is not to list the likeliest 2006 Oscar nominees but every possible contender in every major category, and then remove the less worthy as they are seen and evaluated as the year moves along

http://hollywood-elsewhere.com/archives/20...land_to_tel.php

thnx Jonny, I'm a photoshop-aholic so I make tons of icons, I'll probably have a different one in a few days...yesterday I checked my email (something I don't do enough) and my auntie had forwarded me the link to the Pursuit site/trailer with a message saying "we MUST support this film" I thought that was cool considering I hadn't had a chance to tell her about it yet lol. But my fam knows I'm a huge fan of Will so she's always telling when he's on tv or in a mag or something...I hope more people spread the word about the movie, it could be bigger than expected...just thought I'd mention that with all the "Pursuit" hype going on in this thread lol