JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Pursuit of Happyness"

bigwillfan

Not really my kind of movie..but I'm sure it will be good.

Yeah, it may be a little too tearjerker and sentimental for the Sci-fi, Comic book movie fans of the internet (they're cracking jokes about it on other sites), but women and older people will probably like it.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not really my kind of movie..but I'm sure it will be good.

Yeah, it may be a little too tearjerker and sentimental for the Sci-fi, Comic book movie fans of the internet (they're cracking jokes about it on other sites), but women and older people will probably like it.

Hey, I'm a 15 year old male :), and I think I gonna love this movie! I doesn't matter (at least, for me) if it's an action, comedy, sci-fi, drama or thriller. As long as it got a good script, cast and director! :smart:

Edited by viber_91

Any movie that is good is my type ... so i'm going to love this

Deserves atleast some Oscar nominations

Guys I think we need to lay off the Oscar nominations...if it were tohappened it'll be great. But, I don't think you should get your hopes up, not because anythings wrong with the movie..it's just alot to ask. The only thing that matters is if it's a good movie.

• Admin

Guys I think we need to lay off the Oscar nominations...if it were tohappened it'll be great. But, I don't think you should get your hopes up, not because anythings wrong with the movie..it's just alot to ask. The only thing that matters is if it's a good movie.

Its a very calculated move on Wills part to get an Oscar though.. He said they studied the oscars and realised biopics get a lot of nominations..thats why he did Ali.. he also wants to do a movie that is commercially successful and gets all the awards and oscars etc.. So that is what Wills going after in this movie...

What you got to know is that the buzz in the industry (i.e. people who have seen the movie) are the people that started the oscar talk, And the studio decided to releasing the film right in time for oscar consideration