JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Pursuit of Happyness"

bigwillfan

• Members

The trailer looks good! The scene in which Will's crying in the bathroom of the subway station really touched me - the movie can be reallly good! Let's hope we get to see more of the movie now!

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I saw this trailer and I cannot wait 2 see this film. It looks amazing. Will and Jaden did a great job. THe poster is cool. :yeah: Thnx 4 the trailer and poster Radewart n MissAshley

NOOOOO! Now they have pushed the opening date here in Sweden to 02/09-2007!

I can't wait that long!

Now I just have to start saving money so I can go to the contry in europ that shows the film first!

NOOOOO! Now they have pushed the opening date here in Sweden to 02/09-2007!

I can't wait that long!

Now I just have to start saving money so I can go to the contry in europ that shows the film first!

You cant be that desperate to see the movie, surely.

Anyway, trailer is amazing, and this films look as if its gonna be something special.

One thing I noticed was the amazing interaction between Will and Jaden, Jaden has a very good career a head of him, if he chooses to pursue it (no pun intended). Obviously the real life relationship has helped the interaction, but to bring it to film is exceptional. I also got the feeling that Christopher Gardner's life is a lot like how WS lives his life, dont give up on anything, and dont let anyone say your not capable of achieveing a goal. Will is the perfect person for the role.

I hope a UK release date is verified soon. But, I wont leave the country to go and see it :lol:

Edited by Big Willie

i don't follow this Willywood forum much at all, and to be honest the 18 pages of this thread i just don't have the time or patience to read through. I know what this film is basically about, and it sounds good. I just have two questions

Can someone post up the link to the trailer..

and when the hell are we gonna get a UK release date...

Cheers

Kev

Cheers James

Okay, that trailer looks really good. Something we havent seen from our FP before, and thats a really good thing.

Looking forward to this coming out. Keeps off the stress of a new album for that little bit longer. Atleast we know he's been using his time well, rather than working on an MIB3 or WWW sequel (Sorry Julie). :gettinjiggywitit:

Cheers James

Okay, that trailer looks really good. Something we havent seen from our FP before, and thats a really good thing.

Looking forward to this coming out. Keeps off the stress of a new album for that little bit longer. Atleast we know he's been using his time well, rather than working on an MIB3 or WWW sequel (Sorry Julie). :gettinjiggywitit:

yeah, you're right there Kev, I don't mind time off music so much for a film like this... man, we need to get to bed haha :rofl:

Yes we do dude, im half pissed from a night out though, so not quite tired yet. Funnily enough was chatting to 2 dudes who were at the same show as JazzyJeff in Leeds when i met him. DJ Skully and Mr Sensei, check em out.