JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Pursuit of Happyness"

bigwillfan

is anybody like me, wondering when the trailer for this movie is gonna be out?

I'm already seeing ads for "Dreamgirls" and "Charlotte's Web" both of which come out in December(one before and one after Pursuit, I think)...I'm wondering if it'll be shown with any big movies later this month like Miami Vice or maybe sometime in August considering it'll be out in November in Italy...I'm just curious b/c all these other movies are creating buzz and the trailers and production images are out already, but I guess it could just take a little more time. I'm not the most patient person esp. when it comes to one of Will's projects lol

the reviews and Chris Gardner interviews are such a tease! lol..I really brought this up b/c I keep hearing about Dreamgirls and I've seen the pics and trailer for it, and it's also coming out in December

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah I really want 2 see the trailer for this film. Like u said miss ashley all these interviews from Chris Gardener and others are such a tease. I cant wait for this movie.. I hear so many good things!

Thanx for the article MissAshley! :2thumbs:

"Jaden has got more talent in his big toe than Will got in his whole body"

:rofl: :rofl: :wiggle: :sick: :damnyou:

I hope that the trailer will come out this summer, but I have a bad feeling that we'll have to wait untill like Sepember...

Edited by viber_91

is anybody like me, wondering when the trailer for this movie is gonna be out?

I'm already seeing ads for "Dreamgirls" and "Charlotte's Web" both of which come out in December(one before and one after Pursuit, I think)...I'm wondering if it'll be shown with any big movies later this month like Miami Vice or maybe sometime in August considering it'll be out in November in Italy...I'm just curious b/c all these other movies are creating buzz and the trailers and production images are out already, but I guess it could just take a little more time. I'm not the most patient person esp. when it comes to one of Will's projects lol

the reviews and Chris Gardner interviews are such a tease! lol..I really brought this up b/c I keep hearing about Dreamgirls and I've seen the pics and trailer for it, and it's also coming out in December

Trailer will be attached to the upcoming movie "The Lady in Water", so it may be online before that.

hmmmmmm, I thought Italy was getting it first?

Release dates for

The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)

Country Date

USA 15 December 2006

Italy 7 January 2007

Germany 18 January 2007

Belgium 31 January 2007

Argentina 1 February 2007

Netherlands 1 February 2007

Sweden 2 February 2007

Brazil 16 February 2007

doesn't really matter I'll be at the theater on the 15th! :wiggle:

im really nervous why are they not saying the date in the uk? i hope its not like ali and is 2 months later, i might burst if i have to wait that long.

Well, It starts here in Sweden February 2. So i think you guys in England should have it in late januari...

But that's just a guess! :wiggle:

I was checking out joblo.com and it said this link to aol had the trailer, I checked it out...it was a bad link it lead to another trailer but I did find another version of the poster (though it's pretty tiny)

23572_p_m.jpg

here's that aol link: http://movies.aol.com/movie/the-pursuit-of...ness/23572/main

this is the link that was at joblo: http://movies.aol.com/movie-trailer-clip/p...V00050000000025

Edited by MissAshley

Thanks MissAshley...I still can't believe Jaden who just turned eight years old July 8th (I think) is starring in a movie opposite his Dad...that's unbelievabe...Can't wait to see his performance and look forward to seeing him in upcoming movies...Its awesome he's so talented at such an early age!!