bigwillfan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've saw a documentary about Chris Gardner last year... Amazing storey! This is going to be a great movie!!! :2thumbs:

Edited by viber_91

And with Gabriele Muccino the film has an amazing director who is able to capture dramatic moments. In an interview on the italian Tv Coming Soon he talked about the movie, telling that he didn't want to "sell himself" to Hollywood, but when Will sent him the script he was amazed.

Edited by fabman

And with Gabriele Muccino the film has an amazing director who is able to capture dramatic moments. In an interview on the italian Tv Coming Soon he talked about the movie, telling that he didn't want to "sell himself" to Hollywood, but when Will sent him the script he was amazed.

Did he say anything else about the movie?

I heard him say that about Ali quite a bit...another "Bollywood" interview excerpt:

Speaking about his performances Will said, "I think Ali was my best performance till date. I also enjoyed working on Bad Boys, we shot that in Miami and we had tons of fun there. My next release will be 'Pursuit of Happiness', which will release in a couple of months. My seven-year-old son is acting in it, too. I think we've both done a great job in the movie."

since when is Dec. a couple mths. away from Feb.? lol makes you wonder if the release date has been pushed up a bit :hmm:

I heard him say that about Ali quite a bit...another "Bollywood" interview excerpt:

Speaking about his performances Will said, "I think Ali was my best performance till date. I also enjoyed working on Bad Boys, we shot that in Miami and we had tons of fun there. My next release will be 'Pursuit of Happiness', which will release in a couple of months. My seven-year-old son is acting in it, too. I think we've both done a great job in the movie."

since when is Dec. a couple mths. away from Feb.? lol makes you wonder if the release date has been pushed up a bit :hmm:

If you read the link about attending the premiere, it says that the studio is considering moving up the release date. Which may be good for box office success(Dec. is crowded), but it may be a sign that Sony doesn't really view it as an Oscar movie anymore.

well i hope we hear something more definitive soon, i've always thought Dec. was too long a wait anyway, i mean it could still be in the running if released a bit earlier, but i'm not sure why they're thinking about pushing it up so i'm trying to stay positive lol

• Admin

If you read the link about attending the premiere, it says that the studio is considering moving up the release date. Which may be good for box office success(Dec. is crowded), but it may be a sign that Sony doesn't really view it as an Oscar movie anymore.

I think the move forward is positive.. 1. its way too long between movies for Will nearly 2 years if they wait til December 2. The movies finished they got a year to figure out the best release date..they would probably make more money at the box office if they released it earlier

• 2 weeks later...

I think the move forward is positive.. 1. its way too long between movies for Will nearly 2 years if they wait til December 2. The movies finished they got a year to figure out the best release date..they would probably make more money at the box office if they released it earlier

i agree with you on that point, i think it will have more success at the box office if it is pushed up...and so what if it means less likely of an oscar film, atleast well get to see it earlier....and im sure hes got loads of oscar films coming up..so dnt worry bout that

• 2 weeks later...