JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

suggestion

yoh i know you guys are doing a GREAT job on this website :2thumbs: but i think some changes should be made No offence keep the existing forums But make some new sections all the stuff is will and jazz related make some General comedy and things like that sections it will attract more people and people will have more fun also if your host ahs enough space try using the arcade mod and the cash mod it will encourage people to post more to get more money and stuff try it out i think you will be pleased expisally the Cashmod holla if u need help

I think the board is just fine as it is. Like AJ said, ppl use common sense and read the subtitles & put posts where they should be. If ppl put them in a wrong spot like u did with this one , the posts can be generally moved by a moderator...

Caught In The Middle is for off topic posts...

peace,

cookie

I think the current system is working just fine, if there were more, I wouldn't be able to keep up with it all.

alrigh it waz jus a suggestion buh keeping up wit it all isn't the point its so that u get more people and the webmaster gets the sort of "fame he deserves" cause the site is great no doubt but if u have like 5-6 thou people on this site it would be like a big chat world wide insted of everybody know everybody waiting for people to reply liek when i look around where i posted in "Numero Uno" my name is in the last reply section for liek the first 6-7 posts which shouldn't happen... Just spreadin opnion dont hate

fair points, but the way it is now is perfect, I don't like that chat style of forum like at ws.com where people make posts with like 2 or 3 words, it just clogs everything up unnecessarily. If people stop replying to a topic it's likely they've become bored of it or there's nothin more to say...

well this is a fan community as it so eloquently says at the top of the forum. it's for the true fans, not just any sally, jane, or bob that comes in here and wants to talk cuz they're bored. that's what chat rooms are for. besides, i wouldn't have enough time to keep up with that. most people that come here have a hard enough time keepin up with the board as it is. u know stuff like school and jobs and just hangin out with friends takes up a lot of time.

we are kinda goin thru a slower phase on the board, but it'll pick up eventually. some of the regulars haven't been comin as much. u know, its the summer and a lot of peeps go on vacation. i think Tim, the webmaster, has pretty much already gained the fame he deserves. he got a shout out from Jazzy Jeff on the tim westwood radio show.

btw, the reason u are the last response on some forums is because u post so much, whether u realize it or not

well this is a fan community as it so eloquently says at the top of the forum. it's for the true fans, not just any sally, jane, or bob that comes in here and wants to talk cuz they're bored. that's what chat rooms are for. besides, i wouldn't have enough time to keep up with that. most people that come here have a hard enough time keepin up with the board as it is. u know stuff like school and jobs and just hangin out with friends takes up a lot of time.

we are kinda goin thru a slower phase on the board, but it'll pick up eventually. some of the regulars haven't been comin as much. u know, its the summer and a lot of peeps go on vacation. i think Tim, the webmaster, has pretty much already gained the fame he deserves. he got a shout out from Jazzy Jeff on the tim westwood radio show.

btw, the reason u are the last response on some forums is because u post so much, whether u realize it or not

:word: I totally agree! This forum is doing fine just the way it is. "If it ain't broke then don't try to fix it" :1-say-yes:

yeah its fine the way it is, i would rather have less ppl but proper fans than loads of ppl that dont know what they are talking about like willsmith.com.

There are plenty of other places were ppl can chat about off topics, eg willsmith.com, its best the way it is.