JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Sacramento/Utah/Memphis To make a trade

Vipa

We all know the most important news of in the NBA at the moment is the Kyle Korver is re-signing with the Sixers !!

Also to keep things organised we neen an NBA thread or maybe a sports in general thread ??

The Jazz got Ostertag back again, he's been washed up for a few years now, they got the worst end of the deal, Bonzi Wells'll really help the Kings though, I agree we should have a sports thread here since we talk about it so much.

Memphis got a good deal, and Bonzi in Sactown is nice, but Ostertag sucks, don't know what Utah was thinking. A sports thread or basketball thread would be nice, I'm all for it.

I been watching local news. It's making me miss Bobby. you can tell everyone in this area is sad about it. Hell, even some non sports fans know what Bobby meant to this area. Great Man. Loved the city and fans. Respected the media, And fans...

I felt he was the portrait of what an NBA Player should be. hats off to ya man. Good luck in memphis.

This is good news for Sacremento... if and only if Bonzi Wells has matured. This dude is known for being a bit of a headcase. He's talented but his attitude can become a clubhouse cancer.

Greg Ostertag is still in the NBA? This dude has just stolen money over his career.

I always liked Bobby Jackson. Sacremento's going to miss him big time.

Bobby Jackson is a good player, good pickup by Memphis, I've always liked him, a dangerous player who can get hot at any time.

In other news Sammy Dalembert has agreed to return to the sixers !!

it's been a good summer so far, re-signing korver, dalembert.... whats that i hear 2006 NBA Champions = Philly. I think so :pony:

Philly has done a good job signing everyone, but its all about Miami next year, the Diesel is taking them all the way.