JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Dj Jazzy Jeff

jazzbanner12fr.jpg

click there to go to the best website every yoh.... check it out ya know the Dj already so check it make sure you join up to the forums peace!!

Also please support Dj Jazzy's Website by contacting me by Pm for a banner or a site button

you know Jazzy Jeffs da man :dj: :2thumbs:

Edited by Fresh-Ta-Def

Man we all do already. Well atleast the regulars. Tim has worked on that site himself anyway so we always know when to head over to check the news and what not.

Its not us you wanna be trying to convince, its them over at WillSmith.com

yeah man of course we support JJ. like Jonny said, i hope u got his album The Magnificent if ur gonna talk about supportin him. in fact, the webmaster of this site (hero1) has worked on Jeff's site 4 him. personally, i think u need 2 tone it down a bit man. a lot of the feedback u give members on this site for their work and stuff is negative even tho u mean no offense. i don't think u should say people's raps or remixes are bad unless u got somethin 2 show us urself.

to tell u da truth i do rap and remix as soon as i find a good Ftp server for under 30$ imma start uploading im with my own company One Wing productions homie an yoh my feedback may be harsh but im telling the truth it takes alot of work to get really good im not saying im "perfect" or anywhere near that of artist currently at the top but what im saying is ya'll needa step up listen most people everywhere have almost tottally tuned willsmith and jazzy jeff out so im tryna help out i've post this like at every site i've been at and currently i dont join at willsmith.com because that site is gay in my opnion well the forum atleast nobody actually has conversations or real shyt to say people are on for like 5-10 min they they bounce so i gave up on taht shyt... but if it makes you any happier i will stop posting helpfull "feedback"... but to me negative critism is just a reason to continue doing your thing and get better if you always getting good feedback it means people feel sorry for you.... all im saying is step it up and to tell you the truth i dont know how any one on this site promoted Jazz by not even posting on his forum i mean the same posts have been up for like 3-10 dayz nice support

Nuff said.... listen im juss tryna be helpful because i know how hard it is alright holla back man...!

ur the one comin in here and postin like 30 posts a day. i certify u the most annoying new member award. congratulations. sorry if we don't have enough time 2 go 2 jazzy's board, i've got a life to live which doesn't give me enough time to make 30 posts a day on this board and go 2 jazzy's board like ur life obviously does. like i asked b4, u got JJ's album right?? it's dope u better get it if u don't have it.

the feedback is a thin line man. i know ur tryna be supportive but sometimes u don't even give 1 good comment on things. here on the board we try to as supportive as we can 2 each other. we think of each other as family. but hey, if u wanna be an outcast and just do what ur doin right now that's cool 2. wat u need 2 do is tune it down a notch and establish some trust in the board members here b4 u come up in here with all these posts and doubt whether we're supporters or not. i respect that u didn't like the willsmith.com board, cuz none of us like it either. hopefully u can adapt to the ways of this board. like i said, we're family here and we all look out 4 eachother.