JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Too Arms. Their Spaming Willsmith.com

I don't think its because he's overwhelmed, cause he is not the only moderator there. Not to mention, many of us have offered suggestions and our help with that board. I even sent an email months ago to the webmaster, and volunteered myself and AJ to rejoin the moderator team... Guess theyre scared of seeing it run RIGHT. lmbo

but even if they asked me now...I'm not sure if I would even accept it, unless we were allowed to run it the way we used to...

Don't u run the Wicked Wisdom board? I know this is far from a 'lucky try' but if u ever get to interact with Miss Jada in private message, maybe u could bring it to her attention, and possibly ask her to have Will himself consider getting his old moderators back. Its worth a try, and if he says yes...then his word is as good as gold...well platinum but thats another story. LMBO...

then again... I dunno if thats a cool idea... either way, that board is run poorly, and it sux. but i'm content posting in the JJFP community...

peace,

cookie

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't think its because he's overwhelmed, cause he is not the only moderator there.  Not to mention, many of us have offered suggestions and our help with that board. I even sent an email months ago to the webmaster, and volunteered myself and AJ to rejoin the moderator team... Guess theyre scared of seeing it run RIGHT. lmbo

but even if they asked me now...I'm not sure if I would even accept it, unless we were allowed to run it the way we used to... 

Don't u run the Wicked Wisdom board?  I know this is far from a 'lucky try' but if u ever get to interact with Miss Jada in private message, maybe u could bring it to her attention, and possibly ask her to have Will himself consider getting his old moderators back. Its worth a try, and if he says yes...then his word is as good as gold...well platinum but thats another story. LMBO...

then again... I dunno if thats a cool idea... either way, that board is run poorly, and it sux. but i'm content posting in the JJFP community...

peace,

cookie

What happened? I new here... I only been in the internet world for about two years.. You talk about an old board... Did ya'll run it? When did Marz or whoever these people are that run willsmith.com come around.... Did somethang happen back then? When I try to contact them it's like talking to a brick wall... Very fustrating.... How long has Marz been around? I have a lot more questions and no one will talk to me.... except you...

The Bossman

well, ThaBossman, Will's official message board used to be a different address and have a different set up 2 years ago, back when will was with Sony/Columbia. Sony/Columbia ran Will's site and his message board. the set up was different and there weren't so many wierd fans over there. they also let people like AJ and 3cookies be moderators. when Will landed a new record deal and had a new album coming out, they totally scrapped the old site layout and message board. now Will's own company Overbrook is partly in charge of the website and they have hired a company called DeCosta to do the website/message board. the problem is that Overbrook/Decosta doesn't seem to care about keeping the board clean and the moderators don't check in enough and they won't let other established fans be mods.

• Members

well, ThaBossman, Will's official message board used to be a different address and have a different set up 2 years ago, back when will was with Sony/Columbia. Sony/Columbia ran Will's site and his message board. the set up was different and there weren't so many wierd fans over there. they also let people like AJ and 3cookies be moderators. when Will landed a new record deal and had a new album coming out, they totally scrapped the old site layout and message board. now Will's own company Overbrook is partly in charge of the website and they have hired a company called DeCosta to do the website/message board. the problem is that Overbrook/Decosta doesn't seem to care about keeping the board clean and the moderators don't check in enough and they won't let other established fans be mods.

There must be a reason why they won't... soooo what is it?

The Bossman

Why did they even change the site?? Why didn't they just keep it the way it was?? :hmm:

they changed the site because Will got a new record deal. before, Sony maintained Will's site, now Overbrook does. that's why it's almost like 2 different sites, because 2 different companies have ran it.

The Bossman: we don't know why they won't let the fans be mods. they obviously don't know we used to belong to Will's official board and we can be trusted. i guess they're stubborn and want to do it their own way.

• Members

they changed the site because Will got a new record deal. before, Sony maintained Will's site, now Overbrook does. that's why it's almost like 2 different sites, because 2 different companies have ran it.

The Bossman: we don't know why they won't let the fans be mods. they obviously don't know we used to belong to Will's official board and we can be trusted. i guess they're stubborn and want to do it their own way.

Did somebody get sued or some bull crap like that, over the old website message board?

Was there fighting between you regular fans?

Did somebody, a fan, do or say somethang that created an unnecessary liablity for Mr. Smith?...

SOMEBODY AIN'T TELLING ME SOMETHANG...... TIME TO SPEAK UP!...

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN PLEASE!

What happened over there is effecting Jada's fans and I would like to know so I can better understand why they treat Jada's fans the way they do.

I'm sorry to get all loud, but somebody over here ain't speaking up.

Jada's fans are suffering, and I don't like it!

The bossman :sigh:

• Admin

wills old message board was run by sony.. sony had heaps of msg boards for all their artists so they didnt have control over it at all.. so the fans took over and run that thing.. obviously the new board over there is a different situation..

if you look at that will smith board a lot of the people there arent real fans so i wouldnt worry what they say about jada

• Members

The bossman :sigh:

Well, I'm positive they know about the old board, because they had to at least look at it's contents b4 it went down. How is it affecting Jada's fans over at WW site tho?

To my knowledge, nobody has ever posted anything that would cause a liability for WS, but we do have longtyme fans that would bring us legitimate information & updates , & always include their sources, but as mentioned...nothing ever regarding any sort of "liability" to Will, and or Jada...

There's no additional explanation to it, asides wha Wes said,....they want to run it the way they wanna...

whats WW link again>? I wanna go chek it out. I never posted over there before...

peace,

cookie

yea we are...but u talkin to JJFP fans, and I can't speak 4 all, but myself personally,.. I'm not into the kinda music that Wicked Wisdom plays... (from the clips I heard when the site 1st went online)...

IM a kinda RnB, Hiphop, Neosoul, Jazzy, OldskooL type of music lover. lmbo

If ur looking 4 sumone to support u, or have Jada's back over there, I mean... I may post...but I don't know much of her music or band... Thx 4 the link again...

I don't mind gettin bashed, but what good would it do if the moderators aren't doing their job and banning ppl. I"ve seen u here asking 4 ppl to support it for awhile now... so, Ill chek it out...

peace,

cookie

• Members

yea we are...but u talkin to JJFP fans, and I can't speak 4 all, but myself personally,.. I'm not into the kinda music that Wicked Wisdom plays... (from the clips I heard when the site 1st went online)...

IM a kinda RnB, Hiphop, Neosoul, Jazzy, OldskooL type of music lover. lmbo 

If ur looking 4 sumone to support u, or have Jada's back over there, I mean... I may post...but I don't know much of her music or band...  Thx 4 the link again...

I don't mind gettin bashed, but what good would it do if the moderators aren't doing their job and banning ppl.  I"ve seen u here asking 4 ppl to support it for awhile now... so, Ill chek it out... 

peace,

cookie 

Alright....

The problem is Jada just had a childrens book and movie come out. Some people are up there being awful!

Look how they have been treating them:

http://www.wickedwisdom.net/forum/messages..._id=3268&page=6

http://www.wickedwisdom.net/forum/messages...&page=7&tpage=1

I'm very upset about this all! :uhh:

The Bossman

well, I didn't see very much bad, asidesthat last reply in the first post. I don't think theres much I could do over there, since I'm not a WW fan... but I did make a couple of posts tho..

peace,

cookie

• Members

well, I didn't see very much bad, asidesthat last reply in the first post.  I don't think theres much I could do over there, since I'm not a WW fan... but I did make a couple of posts tho..

peace,

cookie

Marz has been banning people like crazy on WW's board... It was 100 times worse... Now the board gone... I hope they put it back up.... There are some terrible nasty people in this internet world....

The Bossman :sigh: