Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

More Incidents In London

JamesUK

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Lerkot.

The western world should look at itself. We all believe our goverments are these perfect loving people. FUCC THAT!

Bush, Bush SR, REAGAN, CARTER, CLINTON... ALL OF THEM have parts in KILLING people in the middleeast. In Iran, in Iraq, in Israel, in Palestine, in Vietnaam, In India and in Afghanistan.

Come on, the US is a terrorist state, the only difference is that they are allowed to do whatever they want to do cause they're the most powerful country in the world. CIA changed the regime in IRAN 1979 leading to the murder of over 1 million communists and opposition members and another million in the war with iraq ( a IRAQ that was funded by the US). But that doesn't really matter... IRAN and IRAQ are arabs and muslims..we can kill those scum... am i right George..?

CIA funded, trained and gave the Al-Qaeda and Talibans (Talebans) Money.

The US is backing Israel in killing thousands of people in Palestine.

What goes around comes around.

Note: I hate, truly hate people using violence to bring forward their opinions and wantings. But I've also been in the arabworld and in countrys hit by the things the US have done.. that's why i understand what they do. Even though i don't support that as much as i don't support the US politic.

I agree with Lerkot.

The western world should look at itself. We all believe our goverments are these perfect loving people. FUCC THAT!

Bush, Bush SR, REAGAN, CARTER, CLINTON... ALL OF THEM have parts in KILLING people in the middleeast. In Iran, in Iraq, in Israel, in Palestine, in Vietnaam, In India and in Afghanistan.

Come on, the US is a terrorist state, the only difference is that they are allowed to do whatever they want to do cause they're the most powerful country in the world. CIA changed the regime in IRAN 1979 leading to the murder of over 1 million communists and opposition members and another million in the war with iraq ( a IRAQ that was funded by the US). But that doesn't really matter... IRAN and IRAQ are arabs and muslims..we can kill those scum... am i right George..?

Note: I hate, truly hate people using violence to bring forward their opinions and wantings. But I've also been in the arabworld and in countrys hit by the things the US have done.. that's why i understand what they do. Even though i don't support that as much as i don't support the US politic.

No, the CIA didn't change the regime in Iran in 1979!! Mohammad Reza Chah Palhavi had good relationships with the USA and the CIA hadn't imagine his reversal. Besides, Khomeyni, the guy who seized power in 1979 and created an islamic republic in Iran considered the USA (in fact, the whole Occident) like absolute evil!! And I don't understand what you're referring to when you talk about "the murder of over 1 million communists and opposition members and another million in the war with iraq ( a IRAQ that was funded by the US)".

And you seem to think that the USA always misbehave but it's not always the case: for instance, they intervened for good reasons in Koweit in 1991, in Afghanistan in 2001 and also when they

bombed Serbia in 1999 to stop the massacres of Albanians (who are in a majority muslims...)...

Plus, several US governments tried to resolve the conflict Israël-Palestine and the US government is in favor of a palestinian state...

Otherwise, it's true that they shouldn't have used Ben Laden...He came back like a boomerang...

And I don't think the US is a terrorist state.

I agree with Lerkot.

No, the CIA didn't change the regime in Iran in 1979!! Mohammad Reza Chah Palhavi had good relationships with the USA and the CIA hadn't imagine his reversal. Besides, Khomeyni, the guy who seized power in 1979 and created an islamic republic in Iran considered the USA (in fact, the whole Occident) like absolute evil!! And I don't understand what you're referring to when you talk about "the murder of over 1 million communists and opposition members and another million in the war with iraq ( a IRAQ that was funded by the US)".

And you seem to think that the USA always misbehave but it's not always the case: for instance, they intervened for good reasons in Koweit in 1991, in Afghanistan in 2001 and also when they

bombed Serbia in 1999 to stop the massacres of Albanians (who are in a majority muslims...)...

Plus, several US governments tried to resolve the conflict Israël-Palestine and the US government is in favor of a palestinian state...

Otherwise, it's true that they shouldn't have used Ben Laden...He came back like a boomerang...

And I don't think the US is a terrorist state.

The shah was getting out of hand. His power was shooting thru the roof and he needed to be taken care of. He stopped giving oilcontracts to the U.S he gave them to Britain or France instead. He practically diddn't follow their orders. So in the early 70's, a campaign started by the cia. The clerics and maniacs got more money, more power and got the people with them. And it ended up as it did.

And they ****ed up, CIA got screwed the hell over with Khomeini, exactly the same way they did with Ben Laden. So when the war against Iraq started, U.S took it's chance. The first things about them throwing over the power in Iran is pretty well known of u look it up. But this with U.S funding and being partners with Iraq in the war is really well-known. Even U.S secretary of defence has said it in several interviews (and here they got screwed again by saddam).

The bombings in Serbia may have been in a good cause... but it killed enormous amounts of civilians for only being a airstrike.

in Quwait they ****ed up badly afterwards.. they told the Iraqi people to rise up against saddam and that they will support them. They left them alone. Thousands of people died, got murdered. Thousands of children got killed my chemical bombs.. Imagine their mothers.. fathers..brothers.. living with the fact they got screwed. Same thing is happening in Afghanistan..Sure it's alot better for the women.. but the difference is only noticed in the capital. Women are still murdered, raped and abused in the same way they got before... but know it's by their familys.. not the goverment.

ofcourse they try to solve the middleeast conflict. But how will they ever manage without having the trust of the palestinian people. U.S gives money to Israel every hear. 30 or 3 billion dollars. Those money goes to the army. They equip the army with bombs..Israel got Nuclearbombs. What's that against a people with rocks and stones? Since the last intifada broke out over 20 000 palestinians have died. Thats ten times more than Israels people. Come on... who's got the upperhand.

Now imagine all these people..that have gotten family murdered in front of their eyes. Have seen daughters and sisters and mothers get raped by soldiers. Seeing little boys being executed in streets. Imagine that people.. wanting revange.

Now don't say you don't understand their cause.

Just to update, all 4 of the bombers have now been caught

"Yeah but all the occidental countries gave their supported to Saddam Hussein during the war against Iran (not only the USA)! "

USA have the most influence on countrys. They are the worlds only superpower.

"They couldn't act in another way..."

The attack didn't help the situation. Serbian goverment didn't get overthrown until years later by a public revolution.

"You forgot that there are elections now (it's no a detail) but also freedom of press, education for the girls, freedom of listening to music etc"

Still.. does thign doesn't matter if the effect doesn't get out to the streets. U.S is not helping Afghanistan.

"Israël is in favor of the creation of a palestinian state!"

Israel - Palestine conflict is sucj a huge area to take on.

Israel May have said so, they may have went on with the temporary peace but they know it's just an act for the public. The same thing with Hamas.

It goes a couple of months or weeks, and they start again. Neither of the sides want peace right now. If they would.. Israel would stop building the barriers and wall, they would stop the people building houses in palestine. But they don't cause in their heart, SHARON & co want to invade whole palestine.

Israel & Palestine conflict will not reach a end with a murderer as israels leader. And it won't stop with Hamas having so much to say about things. Hamas won't shut up with attacks from israel. Palestinian athoritys needs education and help in getting control / money to build up an infrastructure and educatioin in those areas where Hamas control the towns.

U.S is not heling by only helpin Israel and putting in vetos in the U.N trying to stop Israel in several unneccessary attacks.

"USA have the most influence on countrys. They are the worlds only superpower."

It's clear that they made a mistake by supporting Saddam Hussein, like all the occidental democracies (yeah, I insist lol)...

"The attack didn't help the situation. Serbian goverment didn't get overthrown until years later by a public revolution"

"The attack didn't help the situation" : I don't agree: if they hadn't attacked, the Serbians would have calmly go on their work of ethnic purification. Using force was absolutely necessary. At least 10 000 Albanians were killed.The attack prevented the Serbians from committing more massacres. And you say that "Serbian goverment didn't get overthrown until years later by a public revolution" but what should the american government have done according to you? You would have wanted them to invade Serbia? What have been done was the less bad of all the solutions, I think. What would have you decided if you had been the president of the USA? Seriously?

"Still.. does thign doesn't matter if the effect doesn't get out to the streets. U.S is not helping Afghanistan."

There are still a lot of Talibans in Afghanistan of course but this country is being "re-builded" slowly. The minds will change with the new generations thanks to education, access to culture (you couldn't even see a movie when the talibans were running the country!)... Anyways, imagine the situation of Afghanistan if there hadn't been an intervention: the country would still be controled by the Talibans, those fundamentalists who broke human rights! Conclusion:US is helping Afghanistan.

"Israel May have said so, they may have went on with the temporary peace but they know it's just an act for the public. The same thing with Hamas.

It goes a couple of months or weeks, and they start again. Neither of the sides want peace right now. If they would.. Israel would stop building the barriers and wall, they would stop the people building houses in palestine. But they don't cause in their heart, SHARON & co want to invade whole palestine."

Israël says that they will be ok for the creation of a palestinian state when terrorism will stop but it's true that at the same time they just go on with the colonization in Jerusalem-east and in Cisjordany. There's clearly a double-language... As far as Abbas is concerned, I think he really wants peace right now but does he have the means to disarm an organisation like the Hamas that want the destruction of Israël? I don't think...

"Palestinian athoritys needs education and help in getting control / money to build up an infrastructure and educatioin in those areas where Hamas control the towns."

I totally agree!

"U.S is not heling by only helpin Israel and putting in vetos in the U.N trying to stop Israel in several unneccessary attacks."

Well, US is about to give 50 millions of dollars to improve the conditions of living in the band of Gaza but it's true that they are probably a bit too indulgent with Israël...