JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

More Incidents In London

JamesUK

Nobody seems to know whats going on, but there have been some more explosions on the underground and on a bus

apparently some people were chaseing after one of the bombers as he tried to escape from the underground

Edited by JamesUK

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently one person hurt, it could maybe be one of the people who set off the explosions.

also there are reports that one on the bombers is in one of the hospitals and that armed police have gone in to get him

Edited by JamesUK

The world is punished and awakened by stuff like this. Bombs in London, bombs in every town is great, AS LONG AS IT DO NOT HURT ANYONE MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY, because the world gots to know the many misstakes it have done towards itself to be able to repair itself.

The world is punished and awakened by stuff like this. Bombs in London, bombs in every town is great, AS LONG AS IT DO NOT HURT ANYONE MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY, because the world gots to know the many misstakes it have done towards itself to be able to repair itself.

Bombs are never good but the world does need to get their senses together! :shakehead:

Edited by bigted

Bombs in London, bombs in every town is great, AS LONG AS IT DO NOT HURT ANYONE MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY, because the world gots to know the many misstakes it have done towards itself to be able to repair itself.

You would be happy if there were explosions in your country provided that nobody would be hurt mentally or physically????? You would like to live in an atmosphere of terror you? Don't you prefer a peaceful world?

I had to re-read your post several times to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding you... It's really a weird point of view...

The world is punished and awakened by stuff like this. Bombs in London, bombs in every town is great

Thats one of the most disrespectful things i eva heard, how do you think the families of victims would react to comments like that

Edited by JamesUK

I have to respect Blair because he dosen't want any hate toward the arab people in england where here in the states it seems like I'm in a communist military country rather than the "free" USA. but MR.(or sir if he is knighted I don't know) Blair is smart because he said that if you see someone with a package mumbling to them selves they are probally a bomber because before the bomb goes off the bomber prays alot.

EDIT:

the US government tested the atom bomb in the middle of no where on July 16, 1945 in new Mexico to be exact. it didn't mess up anyone mentally to my knowledge but to this day people die from illnesses because of those tests and also in japan people die to this day due to the radiadtion.

Edited by sonic1988