JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My own Lost And Found REVIEW

I Wish i would have make that/Swagga: Track 8

(i wish i would have made that) God-damn.... i wish i woulda made that haha. song is very well done sick hook.

Get that

I wish I would of made that

Lean back

I wish I would of made that

I wish I woulda told the girls to 'drop it like it hot'

Summer, Summer, Summertime

Seem like all I got

Song is  catchy. With Swagga being less of a eye catcher it does make a good addition, as a club track. 8/10-I Wish... 7/10-swagga....

its "get back" the song by ludacris, not "get that"

Edited by WILL IS ILL

u guys r wrong, it's actually "Get That" (dirt off ya shoulder) from Jay-Z. how do i know? remember when Westwood leaked the Jazzy Jeff remix of I wish I Made That? well when will says "get that" it cuts 2 the dirt off ya shoulder beat, when he says "lean back" it cuts to the lean back beat by Fat Joe, then when he says drop it like it's hot, it cuts to the snoop dogg beat so it's pretty obvious what Will's intent was. at first i thought it was get back from ludacris, but if u listen 2 how Will pronounces it, it sounds much more like "that" then "back". it's all good tho i got it confused at first but Fresh-Ta-Def u got it right the first time.

u guys r wrong, it's actually "Get That" (dirt off ya shoulder) from Jay-Z. how do i know? remember when Westwood leaked the Jazzy Jeff remix of I wish I Made That? well when will says "get that" it cuts 2 the dirt off ya shoulder beat, when he says "lean back" it cuts to the lean back beat by Fat Joe, then when he says drop it like it's hot, it cuts to the snoop dogg beat so it's pretty obvious what Will's intent was. at first i thought it was get back from ludacris, but if u listen 2 how Will pronounces it, it sounds much more like "that" then "back". it's all good tho i got it confused at first but Fresh-Ta-Def u got it right the first time.

yeah, your right, and just be sure fellas, go and consult the lyric poster book thingy from willsmith.com. btw, great reviews, if expect nothing less from a member of the jjfp.com board :2thumbs:

I think more rappers need to start givin' Will props in their songs 'cause he always shows love to a lot of mcs, btw I just posted my review on amazon under "kids review" since I don't buy anything from there, it's right here on this page, y'all should post some over there too:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-...ng=UTF8&s=music

Nice review, Ted. It was nice to see that most of the reviews were really giving Will his props for this album.