JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

your favorite episode

marz

• Members

a few i can think of now, is the one were they blackmail Hillary and she has to do those stupid things at the dinner table, the one with the hex, the blooper one even tho that isnt really a proper episode, and the one were they do the dance to apache.

Actually i like the episode when Will sets the kitchen on fire.

I can't pick one fave.. I like all the ones that you guys have mentioned already, especially the one when Will burns the kitchen down! That was hilarious! I also like the one when Will and his girlfriend are stuck in the basement during an earthquake! "I'm stuck in a basement sittin' on a tricycle, girl gettin' on my nerves... Goin' out of my mind, I thought she was fine, don't even know if her body is hers" :rofl:

hahaha they were all hilarious, but i like the episode where Will burns he's pants trying to escape, when i say his burnt jeans as he slammed the door shut!!! hahahaha :rofl: couldnt see watch the rest the episode, too busy rolling around holding my stomach