JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Bow Wow Album

Turntable

I listened to the New Bow Wow Album and it`s quit good!

His Flow always was good..He can rap!

His lyrics aren`t the best but i can stand it..The Sogs Big Dreams is actualy pretty deep!

And the Beast ar very cool i think..It`s good pruduced!

I think it`s just to damm funny that our litle cute Bow Wow Wow Yipe Yo Yipe Yeah is such a good Mc(technicly)..He is way better than most of the others out ther and especaly as the very Populair one like 50 and them..

Well i think i`m gonnay buy it!

I plan on getting that Bow Wow album. That 1st single with Omarion is dope. I love it. I got his last album cuz of the song "My Baby" and while it had a handful of good songs, i just couldn't stick with the album. But he is growing in2 a legit emcee, one step at a time. And his music is easily better than G-Unit's. It's kinda funny.

I've downloaded this one (yes, I know, Shame on me)!

I liked his old stuff...and got his first album because JD produced on it and wrote most of his songs!

His new CD is okay! He's talking that same crap everybody does these days! Money, Cars, Girls...that brainless ****!

Still the productions are dope and it has some deep songs (Big dreams being one of them)

I'm sure Bow Wow writes his rhymes now 'cause he's 18 years old and would have more things to rap about now, when he was like 13, 14, and 15 he had to have some assistance 'cause it's like he didn't have anything to rap about 'cause he was so young and probably needed help putting structure together, Jay-Z wrote rhymes for Memphis Bleek when he 1st came out too and he was a lil' older than when Bow Wow came out, I think there needs to be a new rule like the NBA where you can't sign on a major label until you're 18 or 19 'cause these kid rappers ain't competiting with the veterans in the game, lol, there were only a couple exceptions like Rakim, LL, and FP back in the days, he's been freestyling since he was like 5 years old though so he does have proven talent unlike a lot of wack mcs out now, he hasn't really shown his own personality yet though, he's trying to be the next LL by constantly releasing love songs as singles and 50 Cent's trying to be the next Pac by constantly rapping about the thug life but they just don't have enough skills right now to be on that level, a lot other rappers coming out do this too they try to be the next Jigga, DMX, Nas, Will, KRS, etc. instead of showing their own personalities, Cassidy disses other rappers for trying to be the next Biggie and Pac but he sounds like he's trying to be the next Jay-Z since he's on that "I'm A Hustla" bit so he should check himself in the mirror too, I think Bow Wow might have a chance still being out 5 years from now unlike 50 Cent 'cause he's starting to improve and I think 50 Cent is steadily declining in his skills everytime he releases something new, I ain't really a fan of either though but I'd probably listen to Bow Wow if I had to choose 'cause I'm sick of listening to 50, I gave him a chance when he 1st came out but his music got boring on me fast.

Edited by bigted