JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hustle & Flow

Terrance Howard is the star of Hustle & Flow. Terrance friend Will Smith let him know that his premiere 4 his movie is gonna go real nice. Will Smith said "I 'm gonna do 4 u what Tom Crusie did 4 me. I'm gonna make sure that your movie permire goes real nice. And since your my friend I'm gonna have every A-list star there at your premiere."

Will is such a good friend.

I caught this when I was watching The View today.

Edited by Angel Amor

dag. Either Will got sum serious pull ,...or that joka shelled out some madd bank 2 get every A~list star there lmbo. j/kiddN :lolsign:

haha..but yea...thats really good 2 c friends lookin out 4 one anotha like that. 4 real. :word:

peace,

cookie

That's very cool. I have no desire 2 see that movie tho.' If it's about an artist coming up...then i kinda do. But it looks like it's marketing off the whole dirty south rap scene...which 4 the most part, i don't like.

Terrence Howard has been acting for a good couple of years, and he's been in a good couple of movies. Wasn't he also in the sitcom, "Sparks" with James Avery... Will's a little late, lol. Better late than never.

For which of Will's movies did Tom Cruise have everyone come out to the premiere?

Oh, ok, the way it was worded...

Will Smith said "I 'm gonna do 4 u what Tom Crusie did 4 me. I'm gonna make sure that your movie permire goes real nice.

It sounded like Tom Cruise helped bring out people for a specific movie of Will's early in Will's career.